+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

asylum request

Omidshirzad

Feb 11, 2024
Hello dear sir/ madam
I hope you are well
To the Honorable Immigration Department of the Federal Government of Canada
My name is Tamana Shirzad, I was born in Kabul and I am a citizen of Afghanistan. I am a prosecutor of the former government of Afghanistan and I have passed judgments and verdicts on top of the criminal justice system of the Taliban. Unfortunately, about a year and six months ago, they managed to arrest my husband, they tortured my husband, and after with the help of the people and the guarantee of my husband, he was temporarily released because I was above them. I have issued a sentence, they are looking for revenge.
I also served as an employee of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Afghanistan for one year.
And I am one of the well-known figures in the previous government of Afghanistan.
My request to the Canadian government is to make it possible for me to escape from the country and save my life.

Regards
Tamana shirzad

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Hello dear sir/ madam
I hope you are well
To the Honorable Immigration Department of the Federal Government of Canada
My name is Tamana Shirzad, I was born in Kabul and I am a citizen of Afghanistan. I am a prosecutor of the former government of Afghanistan and I have passed judgments and verdicts on top of the criminal justice system of the Taliban. Unfortunately, about a year and six months ago, they managed to arrest my husband, they tortured my husband, and after with the help of the people and the guarantee of my husband, he was temporarily released because I was above them. I have issued a sentence, they are looking for revenge.
I also served as an employee of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Afghanistan for one year.
And I am one of the well-known figures in the previous government of Afghanistan.
My request to the Canadian government is to make it possible for me to escape from the country and save my life.

Regards
Tamana shirzad
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2017/03/claiming_asylum_incanadawhathappens.html