+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad and friends please help!

Ustaad

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hello,

My supervisor has asked me to prepare the letter of experience, he will review the information and sign it.

I have NOC 6221. On CIC's website, NOC 6221 has 9 main duties and in the rest 3, the line starts with "May do this" or "May do that". In other words, the last three duties use the word "May" as a prefix. So what I have done is I have paraphrased all the 9 duties and paraphrased 1 of the 3 "May" duties (The rest two "May" duties are meant for persons who worked in NOC 6221 at supervisory levels, and I never did that). Will this suffice? I am skeptical because since the last three duties use the word "May", they would not supposed to be done necessarily by the applicant?

So, mentioning 9 of 9 of the essential duties and 1 of 3 "May" duties would suffice?

Question 2 The reference letter format says that it must have the "salary" of the applicant. Now, I worked for three years, got different salary packages each year in the three years. So do I need to mention only the one at the time of leaving or all the three?

Thanks in advance

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Hello,

If you performed other duties as the one mentioned in the NOC you should include them. If you have applied for a WP in the past, the job offer lettter or contract must have a job description. Make sure it is similar to it. CIC keeps record of all your previous applications.

You must have performed at least 80 % of the main duties listed in the NOC

As per your salary, just the one at the time you finished your employment.