+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad Anac - your help required

kosiry

Aug 10, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You can transfer money to your husband's account and get a bank certificate/letter stating whatever CIC requires. In addition to that, upload a signed self-declaration from your end that explicitly states that this particular transfer (include all possible transaction details) is a gift not a loan hence need not be returned to you at any point in time. This would suffice.

All the best!
Thank you, Asivad!!!! We didn't think it would be necessary as we are legally married and would write explanatory letter describing our previous savings on my personal account. But we have no experience in this sort of questions and because of very little amount on my husbands account your advise seems to be rational. On the other hand we are married, my money are my husbands money, right? Or am i thinking too naive? :) there is another question, my husbands account was open in April so we can't provide 6 month bank statement. Previous bank account is in different bank, all closed, zero funds. Should we write it on explanation letter?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kosiry said:
Thank you, Asivad!!!! We didn't think it would be necessary as we are legally married and would write explanatory letter describing our previous savings on my personal account. But we have no experience in this sort of questions and because of very little amount on my husbands account your advise seems to be rational. On the other hand we are married, my money are my husbands money, right? Or am i thinking too naive? :) there is another question, my husbands account was open in April so we can't provide 6 month bank statement. Previous bank account is in different bank, all closed, zero funds. Should we write it on explanation letter?
Not too naive but probably CIC disagrees as they want POF only from the PA.

Doesn't matter when the account was opened. The POF is going to be supported entirely by your self-declaration and that would suffice.

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
Another question...Between ITA and PR period if one changes its address or phone number whats the process of doing it..is it fairly simple..?

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016

rana91

Jul 31, 2015
Hi Asivad
I have an experience in one-off the company who is delinquent now.had the exp. Cert from them but it will be difficult to verify now
What to do in this situation.
Claim the points for it or not
If I leave this experience then it will create a Gap of 18 months in total experience

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana91 said:
Hi Asivad
I have an experience in one-off the company who is delinquent now.had the exp. Cert from them but it will be difficult to verify now
What to do in this situation.
Claim the points for it or not
If I leave this experience then it will create a Gap of 18 months in total experience
The gap doesn't matter. What matter is the following. Do you have the following without considering this job?

1. At least 1 year of continuous full-time paid work experience in NOC 0/A/B

2. If you're planning for CEC, do you have 1 year of full-time paid work experience in NOC 0/A/B in Canada in the last 3 years counting backwards from now?

3. If you're applying for FSW, do you reach at least 67/100 without this job?

4. Do you have 3+ years of overall work experience (across multiple NOCs and discontinuous)?

This is what you need to check before removing that experience from your work history. 18 months gap is fine provided the above are addressed.

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
Another question - Its regarding have X applied before to CIC..? In Express entry profile i had selected NO but after ITA its asking the question again..now i recollecting that i had infact applied way back in 2008 where i had got the file number but it came back because CIC PR rules changed and they only selected application from select NOC codes and nothing happened on that file..got fee refunded and didnt got any UCI number either..question can i answer Yes now in the form after ITA given in express entry profile i cant change..will it cause a issue because earlier i said No and now am saying Yes..or should i reject this ITA just because of this..and correct the answer and wait for another ITA?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charger01 said:
Another question - Its regarding have X applied before to CIC..? In Express entry profile i had selected NO but after ITA its asking the question again..now i recollecting that i had infact applied way back in 2008 where i had got the file number but it came back because CIC PR rules changed and they only selected application from select NOC codes and nothing happened on that file..got fee refunded and didnt got any UCI number either..question can i answer Yes now in the form after ITA given in express entry profile i cant change..will it cause a issue because earlier i said No and now am saying Yes..or should i reject this ITA just because of this..and correct the answer and wait for another ITA?
If you never got the UCI, answer No. Don't decline the ITA.

All the best!

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
Asivad Anac said:
If you never got the UCI, answer No. Don't decline the ITA.

All the best!
On selecting Yes it ask for File Number and am able to leave UCI blank..so should i use this option or just simply say No..just confirming..

cartwright

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
charger01 said:
On selecting Yes it ask for File Number and am able to leave UCI blank..so should i use this option or just simply say No..just confirming..
You can go ahead and fill up your file number and leave the UCI blank and submit your app. All the best!

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
cartwright said:
You can go ahead and fill up your file number and leave the UCI blank and submit your app. All the best!
Even though in Express Entry profile i select No by mistake it wont be an issue if i change my answer to Yes in the application for PR?

gorkhethito

Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Aug
AOR Received.
31 Aug
Asivad,your thought required once...I am april CEC applicant refused..Now i am invited under FSW..yes i have ECA..is there any additional documents required than of CEC?Is the processing way different than CEC.Kinda scared.my refusal letter mentions that..vo has completed assessing my application and came out with job offer not being permanent..so he is refusing...is there anything i need to do extra for FSW??? please suggest..and as always..thanka a lot..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gorkhethito said:
Asivad,your thought required once...I am april CEC applicant refused..Now i am invited under FSW..yes i have ECA..is there any additional documents required than of CEC?Is the processing way different than CEC.Kinda scared.my refusal letter mentions that..vo has completed assessing my application and came out with job offer not being permanent..so he is refusing...is there anything i need to do extra for FSW??? please suggest..and as always..thanka a lot..
If you still qualify for CEC, you wouldn't need POF - that is another major difference between the 2 streams in addition to ECA.