+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appplying for Canadian PR under AINP program for H1B holders

anshulinpc

Dec 8, 2008
Hi,

I have been working in US on H1B and came across AINP program for PR. As far as i remember there used to be a form that was required to be sent through email. i was looking for that application form online but could not find it. Anybody can provide me link for that form? Please suggest me the process for applying for it? I hope i am not required to have Canadian company job offer letter for this processing as long as my job category is valid in eligible candidature list under this AINP program. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Regards,
AS

anshulinpc

Dec 8, 2008
Leon, thanks for your reply. I was talking about the url for that one page form that we need to send to them for assessment. can you please provide me that url?

Thanks,
Regards,
AS

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anshulinpc said:
Leon, thanks for your reply. I was talking about the url for that one page form that we need to send to them for assessment. can you please provide me that url?

Thanks,
Regards,
AS
It on the link I gave you where it says:

If you think you qualify for this pilot program, please complete application (AINP009), as well as the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) forms listed below and send them to us. You can send it by mail to Strategic Recruitment Stream - U.S. Visa Holder Category, Alberta Employment and Immigration, 4th Floor, Commerce Place, 10155 - 102 Street, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5J 4L6

* Application Form (AINP009)
* Use of a Representative Form (AINP008B)

anshulinpc

Dec 8, 2008
Leon, i am trying to fill the forms. Do have following questions.I would appreciate if you could please help me out to fill them.

AINP009 form: This form is not fillable, so i will have to use pen to fil this form? Just wanted to confirm, is it not fillable for me or for anyone

IMM 008 Genric: they are asking for Family memebers details. Shall i include my parents, brothers and sisters details here as i am already specifying their details in IMM 5406. I am not married so providing spouse info would not be applicable.

Where do you intend to live in Canada? I am not much aware of Canada cities, but i have written Edmonton and it comes in Aberta state.

IMM008 schedule1: In education section, they are asking for number of years of school completed for each of the following levels:
Elementary/Primary school , Secondary/high school ....

Now how should i count these years here? For ex: For primary school it will be from 1-8 or 1-5 std? Similarly for Secondary/high school is it from 9th -12th or 9-10th? Please suggest.

IMM008 Schedule4: what is the use of this form? Looks like i am not eligible for this filling this form. what should i do in that case? Shall i write N/A in all the fields?

IMM5476: I don't want to use any representative. What should i do in that case?

For all the forms they are asking to refer to instruction guide? Where is this instruction guide?

Thanks,
AS

anshulinpc

Dec 8, 2008
One more question: if i provide info for my brothers and sisters then i hope there would not be any problem for them. For ex: i do have my one sis here in US. I hope they would not go cross check it with them or with US government. I don;t want any kind of trouble with for my sis. Please suggest.

Thanks.

KrisR

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
Hi There,

1 You could fill in the PDF and take a printout or fill it with pen and scan it later .

2 There should be no problems in declaring info on your brothers and sisters.

I do not want to appear rude. But you should go through the forums to see ,if questions you have asked have already been
answered or not .

Leon and a number of pple devote a good amt of their time for this and it doesn't serve anyone to answer the same questions.
Thanks and good luck to you.God bless

anshulinpc said:
please update me on this.

Thanks,
AS