+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for work permit with a new employer (IMM5710E) FROM INDIA

maverickajay

Jun 22, 2012
Bangalore, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Can somebody tell me if there's an option for applying for change of condition of work permit from India?
I presently have a work permit valid till July 2014 from Company ABC, I am being offered a job in Company XYZ where I am asked to apply for a Canadian Work permit again.
So I want to know if I can just submit form IMM5710E along with supporting documents to apply for work permit with the new employer from India since I already have a valid work permit.
Appreciate your kind responses.

AJ

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

maverickajay said:
Hello All,

Can somebody tell me if there's an option for applying for change of condition of work permit from India?
I presently have a work permit valid till July 2014 from Company ABC, I am being offered a job in Company XYZ where I am asked to apply for a Canadian Work permit again.
So I want to know if I can just submit form IMM5710E along with supporting documents to apply for work permit with the new employer from India since I already have a valid work permit.
Appreciate your kind responses.

AJ
Nope, you have to apply in India with for a new work permit with a LMO. Change of conditions is only in Canada.