+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for work permit with a new employer (IMM5710E) FROM INDIA

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by maverickajay, Oct 8, 2012.

  1. Hello All,

    Can somebody tell me if there's an option for applying for change of condition of work permit from India?
    I presently have a work permit valid till July 2014 from Company ABC, I am being offered a job in Company XYZ where I am asked to apply for a Canadian Work permit again.
    So I want to know if I can just submit form IMM5710E along with supporting documents to apply for work permit with the new employer from India since I already have a valid work permit.
    Appreciate your kind responses.

  2. Hi

    Nope, you have to apply in India with for a new work permit with a LMO. Change of conditions is only in Canada.
  3. Thank you for your quick response.

Share This Page