+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply Workpermit after Nominee Alberta

tulipquan

Oct 31, 2022
Hi everyone, I ask about the Alberta Express Entry stream. The agency advised me that this stream can get PR outland Canada, but I still want after receiving Alberta's Nomination, I should also submit PR and WP at the same time so that whichever comes first, my family will land according to the previous PR or WP. I asked 2 agencies and got the following advice:
- Agency 1 said: because Alberta does not issue LOS at the same time as the nominee, if you want to issue WP, you must notify before going to Nominee so that the Employer request for LOS from Alberta and the agency said that not all LOS will be granted when requesting from Alberta. The agency explained that because it was granted a Nominee from the province, only the province could intervene more LOS to request a WP license to do it, giving the LMIA to the federal government to apply for WP, the federal government could not grant it.

- Agancy 2 said: you can apply for WP after getting a nominee based on the job LMIA issued by the Employer in Alberta.

I'm confused and have not found the information on the government website clearly, please share the information for me if you know.

Thank you so much.