+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application wilk be returned to sydney

Asa22

Oct 27, 2014
Hi
Today i've received e letter from hamilton local office due to " our records show that the immigration appeal Division determind that you had not lost your permanent resident status. As a result , your application for a permanent resident card will be returned to the case processing center in sydney , nova scotia to complete processing .
You will be contacted if you need to pick up your permanent resident card in person . Otherwise , your permanent resudent card will be sent you by mail.
I just want to know is this the letter for what? Is that a update letter ? Because 3 days ago when i called cic ,the agent told me your application for renewal pr card that was a decision on appeal and won under H&c has sent to local office in hamilton for more investigation !
Now i've received this letter . At the other hand , when i check onlne service with my client id , isn't there any update except " in process "
Im so confused!
Please help !

dpenabill

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2010
Responded in other topic where you were initially asking about this situation.

As I said there, this looks like good news. See my post in other topic for elaboration.

Should note, though, again, if you have a lawyer, your lawyer is a better source of information about the particulars of your case.