+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application status : "Submitted"

TMMJR

Jan 12, 2018
Hi,

I have an issue, please someone help me.

I sent my information and applied for permanent residence in Feb-11, CIC sent me a letter to upload additional police certificates...
I have uploaded the requested police certificates in Mar-7.

After that, nothing happened, the application status is "Submitted"

Inside the application, i see the following:

Application status : We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : Not applicable.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I dont see a background check, and i dont see any progress, is there something i should do?
how much time do they need to start checking my background?

Thank you.

TMMJR

Jan 12, 2018
Yes, I have read the CIC website inside out :)

But I couldn't find my specific exact case on internet,
thats why Iam asking.

Thank you.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Yes, I have read the CIC website inside out :)

But I couldn't find my specific exact case on internet,
thats why Iam asking.

Thank you.
Yeah, I figured :) The single biggest frustration for everyone in this process is all this waiting without hearing/seeing any progress.

Jul 31, 2023
The IRCC has implemented various measures and policies to adapt to the current situation, including travel restrictions, remote work arrangements, and virtual processing of applications. The processing times for visa applications and other immigration processes may vary depending on the specific program and the country from which the application is being made.

It is important to note that the situation is subject to change, and it is recommended to visit the official website of IRCC Geometry Dash Scratch for the most up-to-date information on the current status and any updates regarding Canadian immigration processes and policies.

nuwan.chathuranga

Apr 17, 2021
Hi!, Please help me with this.

I received an ITA via EE and submitted documents in June. Still, the Current Status is displaying as Submitted. Is this a normal situation?

Thank you.

sujit5191

Apr 9, 2024
Hi ,

My visa has arrived. But the application still shows submitted on forum.
  • Unique Client Identifier (UCI): 1133640843
  • Application number: W310139555

My tickets are done. If it is not approved it will hamper my travel.
Thanks
Sujit