+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application for FSW filed in 2002

dejablue

Nov 23, 2009
Dear Friends,

I have been living in the US since 1999. I plan to apply for Canada PR under FSW and currently preparing my documentation. I previously applied for this back in 2002-2003, but never finished the process. I think I did receive the request for medical and some additional documentation at some point, but I never submitted those documents and never did anything about it. I had too many things going on at that time.

My question is: Will the CA immigration still have my old documents? If so, can I start the process from where I left? I know this is unlikely, but you never know the rules of immigration.

Even if this is doable, should I still go ahead with the fresh set of documents?

As always, thanks for your help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dejablue said:
Dear Friends,

I have been living in the US since 1999. I plan to apply for Canada PR under FSW and currently preparing my documentation. I previously applied for this back in 2002-2003, but never finished the process. I think I did receive the request for medical and some additional documentation at some point, but I never submitted those documents and never did anything about it. I had too many things going on at that time.

My question is: Will the CA immigration still have my old documents? If so, can I start the process from where I left? I know this is unlikely, but you never know the rules of immigration.

Even if this is doable, should I still go ahead with the fresh set of documents?

As always, thanks for your help.
1. You start from the beginning if you QUALIFY under the list of "38" http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/backgrounders/2008/2008-11-28a.asp

PMM