+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APINP - CIC stage - FBI Finger printing Help

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi,

Finally i reached to this CI Stage. now I am searching the process to get FBI finger printing.

Is there any professional services available near NJ to get it done? Anyone knows...

If need to go thr local police stations, how do we get the FBI card? I am confused that how to print the FBI card after downloading from their websitesite, means what type of Paper or card.. or the local police station provide those cards.......

Is there any email address available to request FBI card from their website or we need to send post to request card?

Please share your experience??

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Police has the card for Canadian Immigration. You can buy it there.Services may not be available on all days. There are professional services out there but a bit expensive like mobile finger printing services. They will come to you with the card and all.

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi Bendjoe,

Thakns a lot for your immediate reply. I will try today.

Is that ok to send the applications to CIC without Police clearance certifice from home country, since its time consuming process and will send later.

Is that advisable ?

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
seljem said:
Hi,

Finally i reached to this CI Stage. now I am searching the process to get FBI finger printing.

Is there any professional services available near NJ to get it done? Anyone knows...

If need to go thr local police stations, how do we get the FBI card? I am confused that how to print the FBI card after downloading from their websitesite, means what type of Paper or card.. or the local police station provide those cards.......

Is there any email address available to request FBI card from their website or we need to send post to request card?

Please share your experience??
seljem,

the process is pretty simple... first of all contact ur local police station to see if they have
finger printing services ... normally they definitely will... incase they dont they will refer
u to the right place.... when u talk to them mention specifically that u need finger prints
for
"FBI Identification Record Request" (form no is FD-258)

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm

for a small fee they will take the applicants finger prints on a form (which is made of special
paper) on which u will have to fill ur name address etc...

take that form which has ur finger prints along FBI fees etc mentioned in this link and
send it to FBI .. FBI will send the same form back to you with
a stamp saying "No Arrest Record" ....i got my FBI record in 2 weeks ... good luck

seljem

Star Member
Aug 15, 2008
Hi ainpdude and bendjoe,

Thanks for your info......

Since already wasted lot of time and the nearest police station provide the finger printing services only on specific dates during weeks... found Mobile Finger printing Services and just sent everything to FBI.... ofcourse its expensive....... just to save time......

If anyone in NJ need mobile finger printing services let me know, will provide their address.

Thanks