+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in January 2017 - Connect Here!

jasluke

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ichowdhury said:
I emailed cpc-Ottawa last wednesday and got a reply on Friday stating the following:

Our office confirms that your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

Interestingly enough, I emailed them 2 weeks back for the UCI# and then they said that my application is processed at CPC Sydney, Nova Scotia.

Now I am really confused.

Can anybody tells me whats going on.

I have emailed them twice - on march 24th the response was CPC Nova Scotia & then yesterday the response was CIO Nova Scotia - so nothing can be said. GCMS notes are the only right source.

I am PNP-O applicant, eAPR - Jan 31

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hello guys,

I just want to ask I got BC PNP approved and I applied under federal skilled worker for permanent residency and currently I am in Canada so it will be PNP- inland our FSW inland???

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nlehal said:
Hello guys,

I just want to ask I got BC PNP approved and I applied under federal skilled worker for permanent residency and currently I am in Canada so it will be PNP- inland our FSW inland???
If you have received ITA on the basis of 600 additional points of nomination, then you are PNP-inland.
Else, you are FSW-inland.

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
sushsmart15 said:
If you have received ITA on the basis of 600 additional points of nomination, then you are PNP-inland.
Else, you are FSW-inland.
Thank you

How fast is the processing for pnp inland? Do you have any idea how long will it take till ppr? AOR is 30 Jan

UZA

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi fsw Outland Pakistan
Aor 20 Jan
Medical passed 7 feb
NN to NS 9 feb
NS to NN 16 feb
NN to ip 17 march

Still waiting ... no update after this
Anyone in same situation please

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nlehal said:
Thank you

How fast is the processing for pnp inland? Do you have any idea how long will it take till ppr? AOR is 30 Jan
Not even IRCC can guarantee any timelines for anyone. However, you can expect a decision within 3 to 6 months from your AOR date.

Aniclb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 23-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
Hi s_spiff

The PCC I got from India is in the following format :

There are no adverse information in respect of Mr / Ms ....... .... holder of passport number ......during her/His period of stay at ... (your address in India) from ...(Date) to ....(date), in the limits of the Police ...... (your local Police station details or territory) in the city of ...., in the state of.... , India.

This is what I hv sent to CIC after raising a CSE. It took me about 1.5 months to get this PCC. Should you need to re-do your PCC, do insist to have your adress mentionned in there.
PCC issue date should be within 6 months of validity, when you sent to CIC with your e-APR.

Hope the above helps.

s_spiff said:
So I just got a message saying they've cancelled my application since I did not provide the PCC for India. I have included both PCC's (from FBI and India), for both myself and the dependent. Is it possible that there was a mistake?

Quote:
Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate:
* Your Police certificate from India was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from January 2006 to July 2009. It appears you resided six months or more in that country.
NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate.
Note: As part of a complete application, applicants, their spouse or common-law partner and their dependent children 18 years of age or older (including non-accompanying dependents) must submit a valid police certificate for all countries or territories (except Canada) in which they have lived for a total of six months or more, since the age of 18.
Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

yumika

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19 Dec, 2016
AOR Received.
06 Jan, 2017
Background check changed today from Not Applicable to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

3n4y

Mar 3, 2017
yumika said:
Background check changed today from Not Applicable to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
from your timeline, PPR in a bit!

techpacman

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
yumika said:

Good luck. Seems that they have started working on PNP outland applications too now.

Sarah Guppy

Nov 24, 2016
mgnlky said:
You stated earlier "The Indian PCC for both of us is of the format: "Certified that no adverse information in respect of <Name>, holder of passport (Passport #) issued on 22-April-2016 will render him ineligible for grant of travel including visa for Canada". There is no date that it specifically covers."

Was the document issued in October or April? Also, have you returned to India since whichever date it was issued?
My PCC from the Indian consulate is exactly the same format. I also submitted a PCC stamp that was on my passport along with the letter... The date of PCC issue is on that stamp (and on the top right hand side of the letter). I am in the same stage as you were (Application in progress, next step is background check). Maybe when you raise your CSE include this stamp and a letter of explanation, detailing the date of issue of the PCC (not to be confused with the date of passport issue).

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
CasioLottoMax said:
Hello,

"Inspired" by others I sent yesterday an email to the CPC email address for a simple "Request for Status Update" and received today the following reply. While I noted some say the don't rely on their emails I am curious what the experienced of you have to say / assume?

quote:
Dear Casio,
Your application is at our office and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within six (6) months as this could delay your application.

Please consult our Website for information regarding our processing times etc etc etc....
unquote:
Hello Community,

My consultant forwarded few minutes ago the email from CIC "Ready for Visa".

Stream & Timeline:

- CEC-Inland + LMIA
- AOR 27-JAN
- Spouse + Infant (Canadian Dual)

As my application was handled through a consultant I do not have a day-to-day truck, but I know the following:
- Medicals were passed sometime between MAR-01 and MAR-13. Whenever that happened same day my background went into "In Progress".
- Since Mar-14 I asked my consultant twice for an update and last time yesterday. No change in status.

We had to submit PCC from 4 x countries. One PCC was issued from a consulate/embassy which had a translation into german/english/french, although the country's name is shown in its language only. We didn't arrange any certified translation (which I thought about I should probably do so to make sure CIC understands from which country the PCC is from - I took a chance here).

Further, according to my travel history I thought I will probably require a USA PCC. I submitted the e-APR and same day after the e-APR I raised a CSE with a LOE providing proof of applying for a USA PCC which I haven't received yet. Once my CC was charged by the FBI I raised another CSE uploading the proof of the CC charge. Approximately 2 weeks after my e-APR I received the USA PCC and uploaded it same day by raising another CSE.

Never got any replies on the CSE.

I tried to obtain a Criminal Record Check Canada to submit it upfront with my application, but couldn't do so as the fingerprint companies declined my request (they were insisting I would need the instruction from CIC to ask for a Criminal Record Check). Instead I went to a police station and applied for the simplified police check based on Name/Date of birth and submitted that paper instead.

I am pretty much sure that my In Progress never changed into Not Applicable and then into In Progress 2. It was always in In Progress 1 same day the medicals passed.

All the best to everyone.

lealealea

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CasioLottoMax said:
Hello Community,

My consultant forwarded few minutes ago the email from CIC "Ready for Visa".

Stream & Timeline:

- CEC-Inland + LMIA
- AOR 27-JAN
- Spouse + Infant (Canadian Dual)

As my application was handled through a consultant I do not have a day-to-day truck, but I know the following:
- Medicals were passed sometime between MAR-01 and MAR-13. Whenever that happened same day my background went into "In Progress".
- Since Mar-14 I asked my consultant twice for an update and last time yesterday. No change in status.

We had to submit PCC from 3 x countries. One PCC was issued from a consulate/embassy which had a translation into german/english/french, although the country's name is shown in its language only. We didn't arrange any certified translation (which I thought about I should probably do so to make sure CIC understands from which country the PCC is from - I took a chance here).

Further, according to my travel history I thought I will probably require a USA PCC. I submitted the e-APR and same day after the e-APR I raised a CSE with a LOE providing proof of applying for a USA PCC which I haven't received yet. Once my CC was charged by the FBI I raised another CSE uploading the proof of the CC charge. Approximately 2 weeks after my e-APR I received the USA PCC and uploaded it same day by raising another CSE.

Never got any replies on the CSE.

I tried to obtain a Criminal Record Check Canada to submit it upfront with my application, but couldn't do so as the fingerprint companies declined my request (they were insisting I would need the instruction from CIC to ask for a Criminal Record Check). Instead I went to a police station and applied for the simplified police check based on Name/Date of birth and submitted that paper instead.

I am pretty much sure that my In Progress never changed into Not Applicable and then into In Progress 2. It was always in In Progress 1 same day the medicals passed.

All the best to everyone.

congrats !! Thank you for sharing your story. I always wonder raising a CSE would bring a negative impact on our cases.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
avanipatil said:
Guys,

I too submitted my eAPR on 14 January. After one and half month i received 2 queries. 1 - scheduled A form 2 - detailed about my past 10 years personal history. I submitted as what required but a week later i again got query to submit RCMP criminal background check. Its been 2 weeks since i submitted but no further moment in my status. Its been the same i am not sure if i am missing anything from my side or something is really wrong. Please guys share some suggestions here i really appreciate any direction.

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Guys any suggestion on this