+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
3 months with back ground check not applicable now, getting a little worried
Hi.....My BG is also Not applicable since last 3 months.........I dont know whts going on with our application ?? Well, You are FSW Outland while I am CEC Outland.........Right now they are working on Outland files.......I hope we both will hear something soon.........Good Luck...:)

Nik_shy

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Guys i have a query,

My AOR 16 feb and application is still in process, however my age will change this June. So does change in age will still be affecting my application (point wise) or this is only considered till you get ITA??

Plz help !!

gaiou37

Star Member
Oct 31, 2016
Victoria, BC
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i have a query,

My AOR 16 feb and application is still in process, however my age will change this June. So does change in age will still be affecting my application (point wise) or this is only considered till you get ITA??

Plz help !!
Only until you get ITA. You're fine :)

Reactions: Nik_shy

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Ip2 since last Thursday. No PPR yet :( worrying a little

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Hi.....My BG is also Not applicable since last 3 months.........I dont know whts going on with our application ?? Well, You are FSW Outland while I am CEC Outland.........Right now they are working on Outland files.......I hope we both will hear something soon.........Good Luck...:)
Mines at the London office, which I think means eligibility has been recommended passed but not sure, hard to know what's happening when it's at local visa offices as I don't know if they work in batches or just process as cic sends through, what is your visa office ?

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Mines at the London office, which I think means eligibility has been recommended passed but not sure, hard to know what's happening when it's at local visa offices as I don't know if they work in batches or just process as cic sends through, what is your visa office ?
I am CEC Outland.......So My visa office is Ottawa..........I called them few weeks ago and the agent said my file is at ottawa office.......

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing to worry - my BG was NA from Feb 28th to May 30th. On 31st May it went to IP, and June 1st I got the PPR.

You should be getting BG IP in coming weeks, I am very certain. All the best. :)

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Nothing to worry - my BG was NA from Feb 28th to May 30th. On 31st May it went to IP, and June 1st I got the PPR.

You should be getting BG IP in coming weeks, I am very certain. All the best. :)
Congratulations !
What time you got the PPR email? Or specifically which VO sent you the email? CPCO or NDVO?
Thanks

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Most probably I am going to be one of those unlucky one who stuck at IP2 for months. Moved to IP2 on 30th May and no update since. Moreover, I emailed them for finding my visa office but they replied its at Ottawa. Aren't our file suppose to move to LVO? I thought my LVO will be Singapore. (FSWO from Bangladesh AOR 12th feb)? or they also process some FSWO file at Ottawa too? confused, any comments?

Last edited:

bikcan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
AOR Received.
26-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017 (Passed)
Most probably I am going to be one of those unlucky one who stuck at IP2 for months. Moved to IP2 on 30th June and no update since. Moreover, I emailed them for finding my visa office but they replied its at Ottawa. Aren't our file suppose to move to LVO? I thought my LVO will be Singapore. (FSWO from Bangladesh AOR 12th feb)? or they also process some FSWO file at Ottawa too? confused, any comments?
IP2 on 30th June ??

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the estimated timeline of my PPR.

I submitted eAPR on 16 Feb 2017. My medicals are passed and BG Check is in process. On May 11, 2017 I received a Canad

Abdul97

Jun 19, 2016
Hi All,

I have a question regarding the estimated timeline of my PPR.

I submitted eAPR on 16 Feb 2017. My medicals are passed and BG Check is in process. On May 11, 2017 I received a Canadian Criminal Check request as I have lived in Canada for two years. I will submit the criminal check certificate in the first week of July.

My question is: when do I expect to receive the PPR after submitting the additional documents requested?

Thank you.

Monika28

Jun 4, 2017
Hi All,

My husband is the primary applicant and our timeline is as follows:
Aor: 22nd Feb, 2017
BG IP1: 5th April
ADR: 20th April
Medical Passed: 5th May
BGC NA: 5th May
My husband's payment was done upfront, cic asked for my processing fee on 20th April, they have not asked for RPRF yet. Any idea when they ask for RPRF?
Waiting for IP2, request for my RPRF and the most important our PR

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016

Thank you very much for the reply.......I hope my BG will go "in process" in the next week......But do you know what could be the reason behind this ?? I mean why it's taking time for BG to turn into "In process" after changing from Not applicable ???