+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any news From CHC, ISlamabad?

josh2011

Aug 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I m new to this forum, i m a Pakistani living in Canada with my husband and son. I m PR. My hubby is citizen here. i moved here few months back. I want my sister to visit me here. she is unmarried and completed her studies.

So, what i need to know is: in this case what type of documents must be provided to strengthen her case. and to increase the chances of getting visit visa?
what sort of bank statements from both sides r needed? and how much balance must be shown in that?
Do she also needs her bank statement in her name in pak?
Also any other advice will be appreciated.
anyother having same case, plz share ur experience.

Thanks in advance.

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
Not an expert at all, but from my experience, your sister has to proof her ties to Pakistan and that she will return after her visit.
Job letter (w/leave/vacation dates),
Property in Pakistan,
Family ties in Pakistan, maybe parents' NIC copy, bank statements and proof of property (ownership of house), job description.. documents would help....
Her bank statement that she has income or property
Her Travel itenery.. Proof of travel (health) insurance may help also..
Past 3-6months Bank statements can help and they can be simple one from the printed from the bank, that shows the net balances of the account.
From your side, write an invitation letter that she'll visit you, her purpose of visit, you will provide her shelter, care, help her around, duration of visit (keep the duration short it may help).. attach your bank statements that's acts as a proof that you can support her....
That's what I think off, all the best Insha'Allah.

strang3r

Jul 20, 2010
@mkhan63: Sorry she applied for TRV on 1st June not 1st May. Insha'Allah, I hope that you get good news very soon.

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
strang3r said:
@ mkhan63: Sorry she applied for TRV on 1st June not 1st May. Insha'Allah, I hope that you get good news very soon.
Thank you so much for the reply.
I hope please prey for us, I hope you had a very happy EID with your wife and if she is not here yet hopefully you guys will be together soon.
Thanks for ur help.
TC