+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any interpretation !

Kinan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Dear all,
I have applied online for a study permit. I provided my biometrics, and in the center they gave me a tracking number for the application.
My question is, what is the difference between the application I am supposed to track it using that number and the application in the cic official website ?

Another question please, it was written when I used the given tracking number that

"Visa application, tracking ID No.2016@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI on 25/04/2016.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."
What does it mean ? Taking into account that I did not give them my passport only they have a copy of it.
Thank you so much

simplyaddo

Jun 18, 2012
Just means that VFS has forwarded your biometric information to the Embassy. That tracking number is not really useful right now. Follow the CIC updates to know what is happening with your application.

anaqi

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Kinan said:
Dear all,
I have applied online for a study permit. I provided my biometrics, and in the center they gave me a tracking number for the application.
My question is, what is the difference between the application I am supposed to track it using that number and the application in the cic official website ?

Another question please, it was written when I used the given tracking number that

"Visa application, tracking ID No.2016@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI on 25/04/2016.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."
What does it mean ? Taking into account that I did not give them my passport only they have a copy of it.
Thank you so much
Have you received any update from CIC Abu Dhabi? Medical? Documents? Passport?