+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

any feedback for go2canada.com? or the canadian immigration consultantcy?

aerosmith9110

Oct 5, 2009
Hi,

I'm thinking of using services offered by this company as a way to hasten the processing of my documents.

It cost alot around $ 1300 .. thus the questions ...

Would anybody have any info on this?

Any feedback good or bad would be appriciated.

Tnx,
Vincent

polarburr

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
22-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2015
LANDED..........
09-03-2016
I am writing this comment for the benefit of others who want to get a review of the consultancy (go2canada). I took the services of go2canada as they were recommended to me by a relative that had a successful migration to Canada.

In truth, the services is expensive but I think it is worth-it. the only advantage for a consultant is for document processing. It helped me a lot with creating a Job Description which is precise and complete; I spent a long time going through with the JD reviewer. They also made sure that all documents are completed and they were the ones who filed the application for me. Because of this I was confident with the application. My application is submitted 28-July-2014 and I received a PER 22-Nov-2014.

Anybody can just take time to read the instructions at the Canada Immigration website and file the application even without a Consultant, but I thought because I was busy with work to let them worry about that and paid for their service. So far I am happy.

I just recently completed my medicals and awaiting 3rd line at ECAS>

Zainab_grace

Jul 15, 2015
polarburr said:
I am writing this comment for the benefit of others who want to get a review of the consultancy (go2canada). I took the services of go2canada as they were recommended to me by a relative that had a successful migration to Canada.

In truth, the services is expensive but I think it is worth-it. the only advantage for a consultant is for document processing. It helped me a lot with creating a Job Description which is precise and complete; I spent a long time going through with the JD reviewer. They also made sure that all documents are completed and they were the ones who filed the application for me. Because of this I was confident with the application. My application is submitted 28-July-2014 and I received a PER 22-Nov-2014.

Anybody can just take time to read the instructions at the Canada Immigration website and file the application
even without a Consultant, but I thought because I was busy with work to let them worry about that and paid for their service. So far I am happy.

I just recently completed my medicals and awaiting 3rd line at ECAS>

Good day, can i ask if you process thru EE? So in your case it was merely 1 year for processing then isssuance of visa?.. Im about to start to process my papers with the help of one of the consultant in CIC..