+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all senior member pls help very urgent

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
All senior please help

I have applied as a bookkeeper on july14th 2008 (feb 08-nov08) my occupation does not fall under 38 list i have seen many cases which got their rejection who applied in the above said period & not fall under 38 list moreever i saw that cases which are not under 38 list & applied on aug 08, sept08, oct08 & nov 08 got their rejection whereas if filed my case before them in the month of july 08 & not get any response( rejetcion or approval) from cic . A member in this forum replied me that may be thaey are keeping my case for future consideration
I am b.com pass (graduate) from delhi university
I show 10 year of experience & further show belowmentioned job profile.

JOB PROFILE

 Calculation & preparation of cheques for salary, Vendor payment, &

other Bills .

 Reconciliation of banks, suppliers & customer account etc.

 Filing tax return to various tax authorities.

 Making all type of vouchers, Passing all type of entries ,preparing of Trial balance , maintaining of General ledger, Financial statement (manual , computerized).

 Submission of tax remittance forms, Employee Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance ,Employee Pension Fund& other Government Documents

 Making of balance sheet and profit & loss account, cash flow
Statement with an object to present to the management.

 Reporting to management for various financial / accounting & statistical

analysis

OTHER KNOWLEDGE

Tax deduction at source Return & Certificate

Working Knowledge in ESI & EPF

Please suggest me that will they consider my experience under NOC-0111 &1111 if not then why they are not responding me it is about one & half year

Please help all the senior member of this forum

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
If you are not under 38 list than if doesn't matter when you applied after Feb 08, they'll not consider your application. It's a long time and still no decision, if I was you, i would make a case specific enquiry to relevant visa office.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Ur right about it, start mailing and stop waiting.

ahmadtajwer said:
If you are not under 38 list than if doesn't matter when you applied after Feb 08, they'll not consider your application. It's a long time and still no decision, if I was you, i would make a case specific enquiry to relevant visa office.