Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear Brothers/Sisters,

Please see the post at link below :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t63446.0.html

May be you will feel soothing and plan for your case specific inquiry.

Best Regards,

INDIANAJONES.
Thanks Indiana for sharing this link. Even though I am not affected by DM issue, but it always hurts me to see how the fellow forum members sharing their worries on their ecase status as DM. Thanks again and let us pray for each other.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Our CIIP session on 29th Nov, 2011: what the course involves

One of our forum members attended CIIP course and shared his experienced in his blog :eek:

"The course is split into 2 sessions. The first is a day long session from 9am to 4.30pm (we overran slightly to 5pm) and is a group orientation day, and the second is a private session with one of the course leaders lasting 1.5 to 2 hours, to discuss your personal action plan with regards settling in Canada!

DAY 1 – GROUP ORIENTATION

The day was split into 4 sections, and each section was led by a different course tutor (Katrina, Jens, Adriana and Flora). As well as giving a lot of useful information, participation was highly encouraged and there were also group exercises – little quizzes, drawings on flip charts etc, so you are involved in the whole session. I think this was important since it was quite an intensive day so the group exercises and coffee breaks helped!

Section 1 – Why am I at CIIP? What do I want to get from it? – led by Katrina

The day began with a short (10 minutes or so) introductory video about CIIP, and then an introduction from Katrina, who was herself an immigrant from Belfast, Northern Ireland and who had immigrated 18 years ago. This went over what we should be covering during the course of the day – about the risks and challenges of immigration as well as the positives – and I remember a nice shot of the Confederation Bridge on the screen talking about the metaphor of “The Journey – Together investing in your success”.

We were then paired off with another random member of the group, to talk about each other's backgrounds, why we were planning to move to Canada, what benefits we thought we would get out of it etc. One guy was initially paired off with his wife by accident, before pointing out that he already knew enough about her! We then went round the table sharing one or two pieces of information about why people were going to Canada and what they hoped to get out of the CIIP session and these all got listed on a flipchart so we could see and compare.

The “whys” for going to Canada included better job opportunities, better quality of life, family out there etc – one lady said her reason for going was almost exclusively skiing!

The “what we hope to get out of CIIP” included how to get a job, job retention, how to get licensed in Canada, understanding taxes and making connections.

Section 2 – Job prospects – led by Jens

The next section was led by Jens, originally from Germany who had immigrated to Canada around 5 years ago – and centred around choice of destination in Canada and the job prospects therein.

First we looked at the difference provinces and territories in Canada, and what factors would influence our destination choice. We were asked to make our own personal notes on this and then each share the most important one with the group. These included job opportunities, friends and family, cost of living etc. My #1 choice was qualify of life, although I did point out this was closely followed by the need to have a very good musical instrument store – hence affirming our choice of Vancouver!

We then got into groups of 3 or 4, and there was a multiple choice quiz on the provinces and territories. They would ask a question on which province was well-known for a certain thing and we had to choose in groups our answers, then we went round the table – each group giving the next answer. On average the masses probably got about 50% of the questions right.

Then Jens went through slides on each province, covering the capital, other major cities, and most importantly which job occupations were in demand in that particular province, as well as giving province's website and other resources and information about the province. We also looked at the sector councils and associations available for particular professions (for example, the Information and Communications Technology Council www.ictc-ctic.com).

Next up we looked at transferrable skills. Which skills of your current job might be transferrable to other professions, thus opening more doors with regards job opportunities? And also which factors might influence your choice of occupation.

Section 3 – Job readiness – led by Adriana

This section, led by Adriana, was all about job readiness and preparation. How to overcome challenges of skill gaps, language barriers, credential recognition and lack of Canadian work experience?

We looked at being able to describe your skills with regards hard skills (technical skills to do the job) and soft skills (social skills, ability to work in a team etc). We covered essential skills which are applicable to pretty much any job (reading, document use, numeracy, writing, oral communication etc) and we then looked at demonstrating our oral communication. We were split into groups and each group had to either talk about “Working with others” or “Thinking skills” – and pretend we'd been asked an interview style question of “Can you demonstrate how you've worked with others or used thinking skills”. A few people (myself included) then answered these to the entire group.

Adriana also talked about educational partners (Colleges and Universities etc) which can offer bridging programs to help bridge skill gaps.

We also covered credential recognition – how you can use websites to compare your qualifications from your own country with the equivalent qualifications in Canada, and get a preliminary assessment done on the CIIP website, and also useful sites like www.wespropass.com which allow you to electronically store authenticated documents such as degree certificates and transcripts etc. We also looked at language courses in English and French.

Finally Adriana went over settlement in Canada issues – finding places to stay, finance and establishing credit, health coverage and getting social insurance number, Canadian driving licenses etc.

Section 4 – Job search – led by Flora

This section was led by Flora who was the only Canada-born tutor during the day! I personally found this to be the most useful section of the day (although they were all useful!).

Flora talked about how to succeed in the Canadian job market, and that only 20% of jobs opportunities arise from the external job market such as employment agencies and job bank sites etc. The other 80% arise from referrals, professional associations and even cold calling companies yourself.

We looked at six key job search tools – resumes, cover letters, references, interviews, thank you letter and the follow-up!

We then focussed on the interview itself. We went over the types of interview (informal/ screening / face-to-face interview / group interviews and follow-ups) and look at job interview preparation (attending job interview workshops, knowing who is interviewing you, doing your research into your prospective employer, pre-empt questions and prepare responses etc).

The next thing was the interview process itself, and the main elements likely to be discussed in an interview (openers such as “Tell me about yourself?”, work experience, education/training, company research etc).

As an exercise Flora asked us to prepare a one minute presentation in response to a “Tell us about yourself” interview style question, and a few of us read out what we'd come up with and we discussed the merits and how to polish it to be better. And we covered job offers – negotiation over salary and benefits if you are offered a job, but also on asking for feedback and reflection if you are rejected.
Section 5 – Job retention – also led by Flora

We started this section by re-visiting hard and soft skills. Basically that hard skills (technical skills) might get you a job, but it's the soft skills (your social skills, how much of a team-player you are etc and your ability to get on well with people) that would help you retain the job!

We looked at the changes a new immigrant would face – personal life, career changes, environment changes – and the cultural adaption life cycle most immigrants will go through from arrival, culture shock, adjustment and adaption. Flora also went over some of the employment rights and legislation in Canada.

Finally – we looked at tips on how to succeed once you have your job (punctuality, dressing appropriately, small talk and being a team player, showing initiative and asking questions etc!).

The day was very informative and most sections involved individual and group participation so you felt part of it, but even so it was a pretty intensive day and there was a lot to take in. We decided to allow our brains time to recharge by going for a Thai curry and seeing a show at the west end (we saw The Woman In Black which was excellent, although very dramatic and scary in places!).

DAY 2 – PERSONAL SESSION

Ok so brains fully re-charged we got back at 8.30am the next morning for our personal session. Anyway the session was with Adriana who got us coffees and then showed us the Action Plan she had begun to piece together both me and my wife. The plan is in the form of “What to research” and “What to do”.

This started by going over our estimated date of departure (were we going for a short or permanent landing etc) and then looking at our destination options. British Columbia is the province which best suits the combined job demands of myself and my wife (computer programmer and industrial pharmacist) and it is also the province we like the best and we have friends and family already there. So for us the choice was pretty clear cut! A short way into the session Flora popped in and was kind enough to supply me with some additional caffeine! Since we'd been staying in a very noisy youth hostel (cheap and cheerful) during our few days in London, sleep had been at a premium so the more caffiene the better!

We then went over things like career options, credential recognition, job preparation and readiness, and job searching strategies etc. In each section we were given very useful web links (especially career options which had some very useful IT links) upon which to do research, and also “What to do” action points such as “I will tailor my resume to Canadian norms”.

Adriana went over both our resumes with us, and showed we were could polish these. Mine was already pretty reasonable but she advised me to de-clutter and try to work with bullet points rather than paragraphs since Canadian employers like to read bullet points! The less clutter and the more concise the resume, the more chance there is that the prospective employer will actually read it.

We went over a tonne of other stuff including health care, housing, driving and ended up with a couple of dozen web sites to research and action upon.

At the end of the session Adriana went over sources of help and support, and also said she would forward my action plan to one of their supporting partners at ictc-ctic.ca.

Summary

Now, I have spent a great deal of time researching into our move to Canada – but am still really glad we attended the CIIP session since I feel a lot better prepared, and am aware of more preparation which I really need to do. Also I think the connections and networking that result from the personal Action Plan that the CIIP tutor will discuss and agree with you are invaluable.

So to summarise – this course is completely FREE, and I would highly advise anyone to try to attend one!"

Wayne.
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/our-ciip-experience/

paglababa

Aug 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
20-02-2010
AOR Received.
10-04-2010
IELTS Request
26-11-2010
File Transfer...
26-11-2010
Med's Request
10-07-2011
Med's Done....
16-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2011
LANDED..........
Feb/March 2012
Dr.Hasib said:

One of our forum members attended CIIP course and shared his experienced in his blog :eek:

+ 1

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
E-status: In process
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
Dr.Hasib said:

"The course is split into 2 sessions. The first is a day long session from 9am to 4.30pm (we overran slightly to 5pm) and is a group orientation day, and the second is a private session with one of the course leaders lasting 1.5 to 2 hours, to discuss your personal action plan with regards settling in Canada!

DAY 1 – GROUP ORIENTATION

The day was split into 4 sections, and each section was led by a different course tutor (Katrina, Jens, Adriana and Flora). As well as giving a lot of useful information, participation was highly encouraged and there were also group exercises – little quizzes, drawings on flip charts etc, so you are involved in the whole session. I think this was important since it was quite an intensive day so the group exercises and coffee breaks helped!

Section 1 – Why am I at CIIP? What do I want to get from it? – led by Katrina

The day began with a short (10 minutes or so) introductory video about CIIP, and then an introduction from Katrina, who was herself an immigrant from Belfast, Northern Ireland and who had immigrated 18 years ago. This went over what we should be covering during the course of the day – about the risks and challenges of immigration as well as the positives – and I remember a nice shot of the Confederation Bridge on the screen talking about the metaphor of “The Journey – Together investing in your success”.

We were then paired off with another random member of the group, to talk about each other's backgrounds, why we were planning to move to Canada, what benefits we thought we would get out of it etc. One guy was initially paired off with his wife by accident, before pointing out that he already knew enough about her! We then went round the table sharing one or two pieces of information about why people were going to Canada and what they hoped to get out of the CIIP session and these all got listed on a flipchart so we could see and compare.

The “whys” for going to Canada included better job opportunities, better quality of life, family out there etc – one lady said her reason for going was almost exclusively skiing!

The “what we hope to get out of CIIP” included how to get a job, job retention, how to get licensed in Canada, understanding taxes and making connections.

Section 2 – Job prospects – led by Jens

The next section was led by Jens, originally from Germany who had immigrated to Canada around 5 years ago – and centred around choice of destination in Canada and the job prospects therein.

First we looked at the difference provinces and territories in Canada, and what factors would influence our destination choice. We were asked to make our own personal notes on this and then each share the most important one with the group. These included job opportunities, friends and family, cost of living etc. My #1 choice was qualify of life, although I did point out this was closely followed by the need to have a very good musical instrument store – hence affirming our choice of Vancouver!

We then got into groups of 3 or 4, and there was a multiple choice quiz on the provinces and territories. They would ask a question on which province was well-known for a certain thing and we had to choose in groups our answers, then we went round the table – each group giving the next answer. On average the masses probably got about 50% of the questions right.

Then Jens went through slides on each province, covering the capital, other major cities, and most importantly which job occupations were in demand in that particular province, as well as giving province's website and other resources and information about the province. We also looked at the sector councils and associations available for particular professions (for example, the Information and Communications Technology Council www.ictc-ctic.com).

Next up we looked at transferrable skills. Which skills of your current job might be transferrable to other professions, thus opening more doors with regards job opportunities? And also which factors might influence your choice of occupation.

Section 3 – Job readiness – led by Adriana

This section, led by Adriana, was all about job readiness and preparation. How to overcome challenges of skill gaps, language barriers, credential recognition and lack of Canadian work experience?

We looked at being able to describe your skills with regards hard skills (technical skills to do the job) and soft skills (social skills, ability to work in a team etc). We covered essential skills which are applicable to pretty much any job (reading, document use, numeracy, writing, oral communication etc) and we then looked at demonstrating our oral communication. We were split into groups and each group had to either talk about “Working with others” or “Thinking skills” – and pretend we'd been asked an interview style question of “Can you demonstrate how you've worked with others or used thinking skills”. A few people (myself included) then answered these to the entire group.

Adriana also talked about educational partners (Colleges and Universities etc) which can offer bridging programs to help bridge skill gaps.

We also covered credential recognition – how you can use websites to compare your qualifications from your own country with the equivalent qualifications in Canada, and get a preliminary assessment done on the CIIP website, and also useful sites like www.wespropass.com which allow you to electronically store authenticated documents such as degree certificates and transcripts etc. We also looked at language courses in English and French.

Finally Adriana went over settlement in Canada issues – finding places to stay, finance and establishing credit, health coverage and getting social insurance number, Canadian driving licenses etc.

Section 4 – Job search – led by Flora

This section was led by Flora who was the only Canada-born tutor during the day! I personally found this to be the most useful section of the day (although they were all useful!).

Flora talked about how to succeed in the Canadian job market, and that only 20% of jobs opportunities arise from the external job market such as employment agencies and job bank sites etc. The other 80% arise from referrals, professional associations and even cold calling companies yourself.

We looked at six key job search tools – resumes, cover letters, references, interviews, thank you letter and the follow-up!

We then focussed on the interview itself. We went over the types of interview (informal/ screening / face-to-face interview / group interviews and follow-ups) and look at job interview preparation (attending job interview workshops, knowing who is interviewing you, doing your research into your prospective employer, pre-empt questions and prepare responses etc).

The next thing was the interview process itself, and the main elements likely to be discussed in an interview (openers such as “Tell me about yourself?”, work experience, education/training, company research etc).

As an exercise Flora asked us to prepare a one minute presentation in response to a “Tell us about yourself” interview style question, and a few of us read out what we'd come up with and we discussed the merits and how to polish it to be better. And we covered job offers – negotiation over salary and benefits if you are offered a job, but also on asking for feedback and reflection if you are rejected.
Section 5 – Job retention – also led by Flora

We started this section by re-visiting hard and soft skills. Basically that hard skills (technical skills) might get you a job, but it's the soft skills (your social skills, how much of a team-player you are etc and your ability to get on well with people) that would help you retain the job!

We looked at the changes a new immigrant would face – personal life, career changes, environment changes – and the cultural adaption life cycle most immigrants will go through from arrival, culture shock, adjustment and adaption. Flora also went over some of the employment rights and legislation in Canada.

Finally – we looked at tips on how to succeed once you have your job (punctuality, dressing appropriately, small talk and being a team player, showing initiative and asking questions etc!).

The day was very informative and most sections involved individual and group participation so you felt part of it, but even so it was a pretty intensive day and there was a lot to take in. We decided to allow our brains time to recharge by going for a Thai curry and seeing a show at the west end (we saw The Woman In Black which was excellent, although very dramatic and scary in places!).

DAY 2 – PERSONAL SESSION

Ok so brains fully re-charged we got back at 8.30am the next morning for our personal session. Anyway the session was with Adriana who got us coffees and then showed us the Action Plan she had begun to piece together both me and my wife. The plan is in the form of “What to research” and “What to do”.

This started by going over our estimated date of departure (were we going for a short or permanent landing etc) and then looking at our destination options. British Columbia is the province which best suits the combined job demands of myself and my wife (computer programmer and industrial pharmacist) and it is also the province we like the best and we have friends and family already there. So for us the choice was pretty clear cut! A short way into the session Flora popped in and was kind enough to supply me with some additional caffeine! Since we'd been staying in a very noisy youth hostel (cheap and cheerful) during our few days in London, sleep had been at a premium so the more caffiene the better!

We then went over things like career options, credential recognition, job preparation and readiness, and job searching strategies etc. In each section we were given very useful web links (especially career options which had some very useful IT links) upon which to do research, and also “What to do” action points such as “I will tailor my resume to Canadian norms”.

Adriana went over both our resumes with us, and showed we were could polish these. Mine was already pretty reasonable but she advised me to de-clutter and try to work with bullet points rather than paragraphs since Canadian employers like to read bullet points! The less clutter and the more concise the resume, the more chance there is that the prospective employer will actually read it.

We went over a tonne of other stuff including health care, housing, driving and ended up with a couple of dozen web sites to research and action upon.

At the end of the session Adriana went over sources of help and support, and also said she would forward my action plan to one of their supporting partners at ictc-ctic.ca.

Summary

Now, I have spent a great deal of time researching into our move to Canada – but am still really glad we attended the CIIP session since I feel a lot better prepared, and am aware of more preparation which I really need to do. Also I think the connections and networking that result from the personal Action Plan that the CIIP tutor will discuss and agree with you are invaluable.

So to summarise – this course is completely FREE, and I would highly advise anyone to try to attend one!"

Wayne.
Hi all,
Hope u have enjoyed your eid.After a long break,today I checked my email and found a lady named Sonia Sharma sent an email like this-

Hi,

We are looking Forward to meet you on November 29th in Dhaka. Our sessions are getting filled. I request you to send your medical/visa and resume if you have not sent either or both of them. We do need it in advance as soon as possible before the session, Because only the Eligible ones will be allowed to participate. Looking forward to receive it.

Please ignore if you have sent them already.

Thanks

Sonia

I already have sent my medical req docs and resume before.The lady is asking those again.I am not sure should I respond her mail.

Pls advice me.

Sumon

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
INDIANAJONES,

Parents staying in Canada incurring huge losses for the Canadian Social/health systems.
A lot of them fall in sickness from various chronic diseases those require huge amount of money for the treatments. They are using various other social services causing the same type of losses for the Canadian Government. They Cannot afford to carry on such practices anymore.

Anondo,

a lot of false, vague, baseless posts have already been removed. They were made even by senior members those were only made to show off their cheap experiences over the Canadian immigration system, attacking other members with preposterous languages and fictitious information. They lacked minimum etiquettes and ultimately many of the elite and truly experienced members of this thread have sidelined from participation in here.

good proposal from you.

zqloon

Oct 31, 2011
Hi to all,

Does anyone know about the consulting firm named "Massive" beside Japan Garden City, Mohammadpur? I need to know about them, are they doing real business?

It will be a great help if anyone share anything.
Thanks

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4th October, 2011. Submitted 25th october, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
Sumon said:
Hi all,
Hope u have enjoyed your eid.After a long break,today I checked my email and found a lady named Sonia Sharma sent an email like this-

Hi,

We are looking Forward to meet you on November 29th in Dhaka. Our sessions are getting filled. I request you to send your medical/visa and resume if you have not sent either or both of them. We do need it in advance as soon as possible before the session, Because only the Eligible ones will be allowed to participate. Looking forward to receive it.

Please ignore if you have sent them already.

Thanks

Sonia

I already have sent my medical req docs and resume before.The lady is asking those again.I am not sure should I respond her mail.

Pls advice me.

Sumon
Brother,
Please read carefully the mail again and you will find your answer in the last line of the mail where it is written that "Please ignore if you have sent them already."

BR
Ahsan

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
jnathan said:
INDIANAJONES,

Parents staying in Canada incurring huge losses for the Canadian Social/health systems.
A lot of them fall in sickness from various chronic diseases those require huge amount of money for the treatments. They are using various other social services causing the same type of losses for the Canadian Government. They Cannot afford to carry on such practices anymore.

Anondo,

a lot of false, vague, baseless posts have already been removed. They were made even by senior members those were only made to show off their cheap experiences over the Canadian immigration system, attacking other members with preposterous languages and fictitious information. They lacked minimum etiquettes and ultimately many of the elite and truly experienced members of this thread have sidelined from participation in here.

good proposal from you.
Jnathan Babu,
Can u please tell how to remove others post from the thread ?? I would be happy if i can punch out your latest post attacking others.... Sorry to say..

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
zqloon said:
Hi to all,

Does anyone know about the consulting firm named "Massive" beside Japan Garden City, Mohammadpur? I need to know about them, are they doing real business?

It will be a great help if anyone share anything.
Thanks
Massive's performance is not much better than SouthEast. They dont want money before visa. so I suggest for southeast.
Tosher

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
ahsan1289 said:
Brother,
Please read carefully the mail again and you will find your answer in the last line of the mail where it is written that "Please ignore if you have sent them already."

BR
Ahsan
Thanks Brother Ahsan,

But to stay in safe side I was planning to send those doc again.Have u received any such email from that lady named SONIA SHARMA.I was worrying thinking that one a fake email!!

Thanks,

Sumon

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Sumon said:
Thanks Brother Ahsan,

But to stay in safe side I was planning to send those doc again.Have u received any such email from that lady named SONIA SHARMA.I was worrying thinking that one a fake email!!

Thanks,

Sumon
we got the same email from sonia.....it's not fake.
by the way, ahsan bhai claims that sonia sharma is his gf :eek:

Sumon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
09 April 2010
AOR Received.
07 June 2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
05 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Passport Req..
05 October 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 January 2012 (DM)
Dr.Hasib said:
Sonia Sharma has just informed me that she will be out of her Office to celebrate her 1st grandchild's birth day.... ;D ;D ;D
So..........Ahsan bhai..............long live your frienship ;) ;) ;)
he....he...he....

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Sumon said:
Sonia Sharma has just informed me that she will be out of her Office to celebrate her 1st grandchild's birth day.... ;D ;D ;D
So..........Ahsan bhai..............long live your frienship ;) ;) ;)
he....he...he....
+1 sumon bhai ;D
by the way..apnar jene rakha uchit..ahsan vi k dekhe onek young lagleo, uni kintu sonia sharmar year mate ;D

ahsan1289

May 19, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th November 2010
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25th February
Med's Request
4th October, 2011
Med's Done....
13th October, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2011
LANDED..........
March 01, 2012
Dr.Hasib said:
Hasib Bhai,
Nauzubillah !!!! Ki bolen??? Thats Not me... But Tahmid bhai...is on que...

Ahsan

zqloon

Oct 31, 2011
tosher said:
Massive's performance is not much better than SouthEast. They dont want money before visa. so I suggest for southeast.
Tosher
Hi Tosher Bhai,

Thanks for your replay. I will visit them. Another question, anyone know about any consulting firm doing AEO for IT professional (Software Engineer)?

Thanks.