+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Rural Renewal Stream

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

Lets connect here to discuss about the time line and other information related to the rural renewal stream Alberat.

Lets share the time line if any one file is under this stream.
what are the ADR documents requesting from Alberta.

Thanks
Harshad

randhawa7511

Star Member
Aug 30, 2022
Hi Friends,

Lets connect here to discuss about the time line and other information related to the rural renewal stream Alberat.

Lets share the time line if any one file is under this stream.
what are the ADR documents requesting from Alberta.

Thanks
Harshad

Hi Asking for Friend, did your employer sponsor you? which state you moved from? what is you profile? please let me know!

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
Hello,

Did anybody applied for Alberta rural renewal stream endorsement letter by themselves if they have help through the process and what city they applied for. I have a friend who wants to apply but they are in india currently.

dprajapati

Jul 15, 2015
Hi,
I had applied under RRS(TEER 1) on 25th October and still awaiting for the AAIP nomination. on 16th April at Alberta.ca portal , It is showing that they are processing files till 14th November. My file got assigned for the assessment on 19th March 2024, However they are yet to make the decision of my file and it seems moved to process the next files.

There was my employee background check and it was replied on 26th March, which has been acknowledged by officer.

However, my file is still not moving since Month. Is there anything, I need to take care or worry on this situation? or it's normal?
What can I do to expedite this assessment process or we can't do anything? Just wait and watch.