+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta PNP NOC code for (Systems Admin or software developer)?

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey friends, I am ommkumar, I want to move on Alberta PNP.

I have 10years systems administrator experience from 3 different countries (India europe USA).
My Question is:
I am on H1B and thinking to apply for Alberta PNP after october 2009. but my problem is I am Systems administrator so, which is the AINP Occupations under Pressure List for the Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category for Alberta PNP?

If you know guys please reply me on same post of on ommnetinfosys@yahoo.com, I heared that now Alberta PNP is taking lots of time then Federal immigration. I heared that its take near 10 to 15months, its True??

Thanks guys if you reply me and share your knowledge with me. I want to move from USA to canada now as soon as fast. (I am currently maintaining status of H1B)
please tell me too what is the AINP Occupations code for Software Developer? my friend also need to know.

Thanks,
Ommkumar
Los Angeles.

druckers

Jan 5, 2009
Hello Om,

The occupation list keeps getting updated on a quarterly basis or so. Currently, software engineers/developers and sysadministrators are not in the "AINP Occupations under Pressure List for the Strategic Recruitment Stream – U.S. Visa Holder Category".

You can regularly check the list at http://www.albertacanada.com/immigration/media/h1b_AINP_Occupations_Under_Pressure_List.pdf.

Also read the FAQ's in this immigration forum which gives a good insight into the AINP program. The timelines keep changing as more and more people are now turning to Canada. When I applied, all the process including Nomination and CIC process took around 1year to complete, but it may be 1.5 years or so now.

Best of luck.