+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Air canada vs WestJet

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Which one has delayed issues? If anyone can tell ?
Air canada lost my luggage in feb when i was coming back from my pakistan! even when i was going the flight was delayed n it was first time travelling with them n i prefer westjet..n i heard air canada now only lets u take one luggage now for 23kg instead of 2

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Air canada lost my luggage in feb when i was coming back from my pakistan! even when i was going the flight was delayed n it was first time travelling with them n i prefer westjet..n i heard air canada now only lets u take one luggage now for 23kg instead of 2
Thank u so much for the information

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
sorry i should have mentioned it was PIA who lost my luggage but bcz my last flight was with air canada they had to find my luggage n they couldnt ..they only gave me back 700$ :(
Anyways u mentioned that flight got delayed which is a important caution for me. I can’t afford to have my flight delayed. Well I understand that it can happen with west jet as well but let’s wait and see if someone says something about WestJet

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Last year, I was travel for work. I used both for domestic flights every month. Air Canada is the worst one. My flights take around 8 hrs. including layovers but Air Canada did 12-14 hrs. twice in a year. These are not including any small delays which usually Westjet has too 1-2 hrs. delayed.

Pro tips: if your flights is delayed, you have to ask their representative.If it causes by mechanical problems, you are able to get compensate from the airline such as $20 coupons for meal covers and discount for your next booking.