+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Agents saying that withdraw the application for May 2017

bandukia

May 10, 2017
Hi All,

I Applied for May 2017 intake on 5 April 2017 at Delhi VFS and the classes starts on Monday, 15 May 2017.
As I did not get any update on the visa till now, my agent is saying that I shlould withdraw the application for May 2017 to avoid refusal.

And apply for the Next intake.

Are they right?

Is this what I should do?

Samlawgray

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Hi All,

I Applied for May 2017 intake on 5 April 2017 at Delhi VFS and the classes starts on Monday, 15 May 2017.
As I did not get any update on the visa till now, my agent is saying that I shlould withdraw the application for May 2017 to avoid refusal.

Are they right?

Hi Bandukia,

Is this regarding Conestoga college your talking about ? If your asking about withdrawing from the college application, I don't think that would be necessary, instead you can talk to the college and tell them to shift you to the next intake batch where they might have seats available.

Reactions: bandukia

meherdeepak

May 10, 2017
VISAKHAPATNAM
e
Hi All,

Are they right?

yes u should defer your admit to sept...i also did the same as i applied on 16th march and still waiting for approval :(

Reactions: bandukia

enahmat

Apr 25, 2017
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2017
My study permit application is being processed at the High Commission of Canada office in New Delhi. I applied for a study permit online from CIC website on 23rd February for May 2017 intake. It is still in progress. My college has already started.

Hi All,

Are they right?

Are you talking about withdrawing VISA application and applying for a study permit again for Fall intake or deferring your college admission term to September and let the IRCC office continue processing your VISA application? Even I am thinking of withdrawing my study permit application and applying for a study permit again in June. I don't if it is a good thing to do. My batchmates had applied in June last year and they got their VISAs in 5 weeks. We have almost same application profile and I will be going to the same University as theirs as well. And moreover, I heard that March to May-June is peak time for applications. June onwards is less hectic time so VISAs are processed faster. Therefore, I am confused.