+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After Getting PR Visa FSW1 Spouse and child can enter from another country.

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all,
I have Question in my neat & clean mind, still I dont get any answer from CIO on my file, but in nearest future if me, my spouse, USA born child will get PR visa of Canada from the USA, is it possible that my spouse and child can enter from India. and can I alone enter from USA to Canada?
means we 3 applicant but 2 dependents will enter after 2 months from India if we get PR visa. (right now we all are in the USA upto getting PR Visa).
Thanks,
Ommkumar

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most probably it doesn't matter from where you enter. What matters is where in Canada you enter and when.
Besides, as far as I can see from your timeline, you applied last week, so you still have about a year before you enter. Why would you worry about this now? :)

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am planing for next days, because my wife plan to go back India after 6motnhs for rest with child but most probably she like to stay here in the USA, but I need to know it. I will enter by car drive USA to canada in Toronto (ON), after I landed and find home, job etc then my wife will enter from India to Canada toronto.
Thanks for reply.

TbilisiAnkara

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't understand your timeline.
But it doesn't matter.
As soon as you have your visa you can enter. And your family can enter later and join you. They can't enter before you, but they definitely can after you. Good luck.