+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After declining ITA, what happened ? Is this normal?

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
Hi All,

Due to wrong NOC# input (0013 instead of 0113) on my career, I declined my ITA according to other's advice, and I found out
my profile is accessible, but at the same time my previous EE application is still available to upload supporting docs.

Is it declined well? or Is my submitted application (corrected with NOC# 0113) still available to use?
Can anyone who declined ITA advise if my submitted application still valid or not?

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG CALL CIC. MINE WAS NOT LIKE THIS

pziegler1986

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hmmm that is odd. After declining my original ITA, the Permanent Residency application bar disappeared and I could access my EE profile again.

However, after updating my EE profile to reflect more accurately on my Education experience, I received another ITA with the same details as my previously declined ITA - I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I've sent an email to CIC to ask what the hell is going on...Hoping to get a response soonish.

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
pziegler1986 said:
Hmmm that is odd. After declining my original ITA, the Permanent Residency application bar disappeared and I could access my EE profile again.

However, after updating my EE profile to reflect more accurately on my Education experience, I received another ITA with the same details as my previously declined ITA - I couldn't believe what I was seeing so I've sent an email to CIC to ask what the hell is going on...Hoping to get a response soonish.
Yep same happened to me. I had to decline for a second time. I think its a known glitch in their system.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
Hi All,

Due to wrong NOC# input (0013 instead of 0113) on my career, I declined my ITA according to other's advice, and I found out
my profile is accessible, but at the same time my previous EE application is still available to upload supporting docs.

Is it declined well? or Is my submitted application (corrected with NOC# 0113) still available to use?
Can anyone who declined ITA advise if my submitted application still valid or not?

Hello there,
I am having thesame problem. Could you please share yourexperience anf how you resolved the problem?

Thanks