ADR vs Processing - After AOR

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..

May I know, which documents are/can be asked at which stage of processing or it is generic one ?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi..

May I know, which documents are/can be asked at which stage of processing or it is generic one ?
Most of the time they can ask you for additional documents during the IP1 and NA stage. However, anything can happen till PPR email.
They can request you any kind of documents depends on your case. For example, some will ask to fill in schedule A, family info form, or Ielts, or supporting document related to work experience...and so on.

Reactions: lucky07

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most of the time they can ask you for additional documents during the IP1 and NA stage. However, anything can happen till PPR email.
They can request you any kind of documents depends on your case. For example, some will ask to fill in schedule A, family info form, or Ielts, or supporting document related to work experience...and so on.
Can you please explain/details of each processing stage if you know.. Like in IP1 what do they do and then in NA2 and in IP2 ?
when is the eligibility check done ?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Can you please explain/details of each processing stage if you know.. Like in IP1 what do they do and then in NA2 and in IP2 ?
when is the eligibility check done ?
Its a long answer, I think this post from other member may help u.
p.s: pls note these are just general processing. It can be different case by case.

[EE] Post-AoR Stages

These are 3 different stages that majority of the PR applicants in EE will see against Background check in My CIC.

IP1
--------
IP1 will be shown when we pass the medical. Some people get this update on the same day along with their medical and some of them couple of days after. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office)

NA
---------
This stage, our file will be transferred to CPC (Case processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2
--------
This status will be seen in my CIC account once Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF upfront. These things will be done at CPC office.

It is not necessary that every applicant will undergo this process. But majority of the cases, I have noticed the same status.

Reactions: lucky07