+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address History Versus Work Location - Canada PR post ITA

hp1979

Aug 11, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am the new hopeful PR candidate. I have received the invite and trying to enter details myself. I had one quick question on the address history versus work location:

1. I have been in US for last three years and during that period have moved around. This question is specific to my stay in New Jersey where I had my address and was paying rent but my work or client location was changed to California. I was mostly travelling to this new location 2-3 times a month every time for 4 days in a week. So there is a mismatch between address history (New Jersey) and work location (California). Is this ok? If not, what should I do because its a reality. I was traveling on company expenses so I do not have any proof documents for my travel. Please let me know. Thank you.

2. Another question is minor question. I have a degree cert and transcript for my spouses highest MBA degree but do not have degree cert but have transcripts for the Bachelor degree. They have asked for the certificates. We do not have it and not able to procure it? What should be do? Please guide. thank you.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

HP

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
1. Shouldn't be an issue. You could write up a short explanation in your LOE
2. If you claim points for your MBA which is a higher level degree, you probably don't need to submit Bachelor. Not sure about this though as I gave them all my degree cert.

hp1979

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you. What should I say in my LOE - is it that I was travelling and my address is New Jersey. The problem is my experience letter only shows the last location and not all locations where I worked during that period. Somewhat confusing for me.

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
Thank you. What should I say in my LOE - is it that I was travelling and my address is New Jersey. The problem is my experience letter only shows the last location and not all locations where I worked during that period. Somewhat confusing for me.
Attach in your LOE anything and everything you have that supports the fact you were actually living in New Jersey. Rental lease, utility bills etc if you still have them. If not, I'd just explain everything nicely and hope for the best.

hp1979

Aug 11, 2017
Sure thank you. And should I say that my work experience letter from my supervisor only shows the last work location as per their format and hence it has difference from the address history?

hp1979

Aug 11, 2017
Hope that wont show on the validity of the reference letter. As it does say location but does no say that it is the last location.