+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Address Disappearance in September 2011

Mr.Patience

Jul 31, 2012
Dear Friends, I have been reading this thread. GOD BLESS Y'ALL.
Here is my situation.If any body could help ,I would be thankful and any advice will be appreciated.My address I mean E-CAS has disappeared since first week of June this
year until now .Never reappeared.Unfortunately I belong to 2007 applicants.I dont know If I 'm thrown out.So anything to share.Thank you .

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Patience said:
Here is my situation.If any body could help ,I would be thankful and any advice will be appreciated.My address I mean E-CAS has disappeared since first week of June this
year until now .Never reappeared.Unfortunately I belong to 2007 applicants.I dont know If I 'm thrown out.So anything to share.Thank you .
Mine dissappeared last year and not just once, atleast more than 5 times in different periods
i got my Meds/PPRs recently, I am also 2007 applicant

my suggestion
1. Send them a case specific inquiry and ask about the status of your case
2. apply for caipsnotes

this will give you a good picture, hope for the best, inshallah good news on the way

best of luck
itsbeenlongnow

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Patience said:
As far as i know, if your application went to in-process before the new regulations, then you are eligible for further process, correct me if i'm wrong.
The advice from 'Itsbeenlongnow' is the best to follow.

regards,
chami

Mr.Patience

Jul 31, 2012
Dear Itsbeenlongnow and Chami, Thanks for your concern and reply.

Let me explain.My E-Cas used to show always that my application "was in Process."My file was transferred to the NDVO early this year.I mean before March 29 2012
the so called deadline before which the officer should have decided if the applicant will meet selection criteria eligibiltiy.Even after that my E-CAS was showing two things
1)My "application was in Process" which was of my first office decision 2)"we received your application"which was of my current office information.That was fine.But
in June first week this year as I mentioned the E-Cas has disappeared,initially just address and later completely(within a week).So I contacted immediately the NDVO
by a CSE.I got a reply saying that there was no record of my file being received by the office and in addtion the office advised me to contact my first office regarding the
file.When I contacted my first office they sent me the details of file transfer which I forwarded to my current office as URGENT to both CSE and General enquiries as well.
In addtion, I mentioned even my passport number which I have been asked to provide when I reply to the office along with details of file tranfer.After that there was no
reply from the office.It has been four solid months.This is exactly what is bothering me.I m really frustrated as to what to do_One gentleman who is a memeber of our
beloved forum advised me to visit the visa office to get the things sorted out.I do not know if this is possible.KIndly guide me please. Thank you.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Patience said:

Let me explain.My E-Cas used to show always that my application "was in Process."My file was transferred to the NDVO early this year.I mean before March 29 2012
the so called deadline before which the officer should have decided if the applicant will meet selection criteria eligibiltiy.Even after that my E-CAS was showing two things
1)My "application was in Process" which was of my first office decision 2)"we received your application"which was of my current office information.That was fine.But
in June first week this year as I mentioned the E-Cas has disappeared,initially just address and later completely(within a week).So I contacted immediately the NDVO
by a CSE.I got a reply saying that there was no record of my file being received by the office and in addtion the office advised me to contact my first office regarding the
file.When I contacted my first office they sent me the details of file transfer which I forwarded to my current office as URGENT to both CSE and General enquiries as well.
In addtion, I mentioned even my passport number which I have been asked to provide when I reply to the office along with details of file tranfer.After that there was no
reply from the office.It has been four solid months.This is exactly what is bothering me.I m really frustrated as to what to do_One gentleman who is a memeber of our
beloved forum advised me to visit the visa office to get the things sorted out.I do not know if this is possible.KIndly guide me please. Thank you.
I strongly sugest go for Caipsnotes

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Patience said:

Since you case is kind of rear, shake the top of the tree right away by sending detailed letter to resolve your issue to Minister J. Kenney, so his office would take care of it and you can do CAIPS-notes as well in the meantime.

Hope you'll have everything resolved positively for you.

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe you should consult Qorax he is the one who can give guidance on such complicated cases & can you xplain it further

regards,

Mr.Patience

Jul 31, 2012
Dear Qorax,
Sir If you happen to read my post would you kindly enlighten about any other possibilities you know. Thank you.

I thank you too Toocareless

TooCareless1

Aug 21, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr.Patience said:
Dear Qorax,
Sir If you happen to read my post would you kindly enlighten about any other possibilities you know. Thank you.

I thank you too Toocareless
Please post your Querry for Qorax here

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t74858.855.html;topicseen