+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding Spouse in CSQ while PR is in progress

Shobhit29

Oct 13, 2012
Hi

I have CSQ and I applied for PR in 2016. While PR is in progress I got married in December 2016. I notified the CIC about it and they asked for CSQ along with supported documents. It seems CSQ will take time, in this case what should I reply to the CIC.

1.) Do I submit all the supported documents without CSQ and will send CSQ later to CIC
2.) Do I send all the documents when I received my CSQ ?
3.) Anybody know how much time will Quebec immigration take to add the spouse on your file.

Please reply

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Shobhit29 said:
Hi

I have CSQ and I applied for PR in 2016. While PR is in progress I got married in December 2016. I notified the CIC about it and they asked for CSQ along with supported documents. It seems CSQ will take time, in this case what should I reply to the CIC.

1.) Do I submit all the supported documents without CSQ and will send CSQ later to CIC
3.) Anybody know how much time will Quebec immigration take to add the spouse on your file.

Please reply
Hi,

I'm in the same situation, one of my friend got CSQ in three months.

How much time they gave to you for updating all the documents?

winner98

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
Shobhit29 said:
Hi

Please reply
HI Shobhit I am in the same situation. I sent all other documents to cic except csq and they said that apply for csq and send it when u get it. And it's been 2 months for addition of spouse and quebec has not even deducted the addition of spouse fees. what is your situation. Have u applied for csq and what is the status. It will help me a lot. Looking forward for your reply.

PatelTirth

Mar 20, 2017
winner98 said:
HI Shobhit I am in the same situation. I sent all other documents to cic except csq and they said that apply for csq and send it when u get it. And it's been 2 months for addition of spouse and quebec has not even deducted the addition of spouse fees. what is your situation. Have u applied for csq and what is the status. It will help me a lot. Looking forward for your reply.
I have exact same situation , please help.

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Hi all,

I updated my relationship status, that i married recently and CIC asked me provide documents and they didn't mentioned for CSQ?

they gave 30 days to update the documents.

Do they ask for CSQ anyways ?

Not sure how to proceed, whether should i keep as accompayining or not

Please suggest

PatelTirth

Mar 20, 2017
sylendrabilla said:
Hi all,

I updated my relationship status, that i married recently and CIC asked me provide documents and they didn't mentioned for CSQ?

they gave 30 days to update the documents.

Do they ask for CSQ anyways ?

Not sure how to proceed, whether should i keep as accompayining or not

Please suggest
Yes you need CSQ for your spouse. If not, your file will be incomplete and it will be on hold. I am surprise that CIC didn't ask for CSQ for your spouse.
If you are adding spouse as non-accompanying member than you don't need csq fro spouse. But note that only you will get PR and you have to sponsor your spouse after you received your PR.

Thanks

Shobhit29

Oct 13, 2012
winner98 said:
I also applied for my wife CSQ 3 months back and since then there is no reply from them. I heard from someone that it is taking 4-5 months of time.

sylendrabilla

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
Nomination.....
25-05-2016
AOR Received.
31-10-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Did anyone got something like this when you update about spouse to CIC?

Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire

I'm surprised they asked me to provide answers to above question and they didn't mentioned about CSQ.

And how long it took for you debit money for spouse CSQ from immigration quebec?

thank you

Shobhit29

Oct 13, 2012
Hi Winner98,

Did you get any update from CSQ ?

highheel987

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017
Yes you need CSQ for your spouse. If not, your file will be incomplete and it will be on hold. I am surprise that CIC didn't ask for CSQ for your spouse.
If you are adding spouse as non-accompanying member than you don't need csq fro spouse. But note that only you will get PR and you have to sponsor your spouse after you received your PR.

Thanks
Hi I am adding my spouse as non accompanying but still I got email today from CPC Ottawa asking for documents which includes CSQ and Questionnaire.

Do I need to apply for CSQ?
How to do that? procedure?

I am in really tense situation here, dont know what to do?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hi I am adding my spouse as non accompanying but still I got email today from CPC Ottawa asking for documents which includes CSQ and Questionnaire.

Do I need to apply for CSQ?
How to do that? procedure?

I am in really tense situation here, dont know what to do?
You need to reach out to MIDI for this ... i am afraid this might delay process...

highheel987

Star Member
Sep 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
LANDED..........
04-11-2017

vishalptl21

Nov 7, 2015
I also applied for my wife CSQ 3 months back and since then there is no reply from them. I heard from someone that it is taking 4-5 months of time.
I have also applied for spouse's csq 3 months back and waiting for update. Did you guys send spouse documents and relevant CIC forms or we can submit it after we get spouse CSQ?