+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accommodation near Lambton College, Toronto campus.

Cswananda

Nov 20, 2013
Hello Everyone,

This is Swananda. I am flying to Canada in last week of December'13 to pursue a post grad diploma in hospitality management. The college will provide 2 nights stay once I land there.
I was wondering if anyone can provide little insight about where I can find accommodation which is little cheap and convenient to commute. The college address is 265 Yorkland Blvd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2J 1S5.

I would also like to know if anyone is in January 2014 batch. Would really appreciate any help/suggestions.

Thank you,
Swananda

MyCanadaPlan

Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Swananda,

Let me know if you would like help finding a place that suits your budget and needs.
mycanadaplan.com

Best of luck!
Lisa

vishal21

Oct 12, 2013
Cswananda said:
Hello Everyone,

This is Swananda. I am flying to Canada in last week of December'13 to pursue a post grad diploma in hospitality management. The college will provide 2 nights stay once I land there.
I was wondering if anyone can provide little insight about where I can find accommodation which is little cheap and convenient to commute. The college address is 265 Yorkland Blvd., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M2J 1S5.

I would also like to know if anyone is in January 2014 batch. Would really appreciate any help/suggestions.

Thank you,
Swananda
Hi Swananda,

I am also going for Lambton College Toronto Campus and will reach Toronto on 26th. Let me know if you come up with some good deals and sites for accommodation near college.

Also, feel free to join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/630413863668422/