+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Problem

mjd

Jul 26, 2005
Hi
I applied in 2001 and received a letter from Canadian embassy to submit IELTS and other relevent documents in 2006. I submitted those documents in June 2006. Now I am waiting for interview call. The problems is that I have to go abroad for one month. If Canadian embassy sends me the interview call during my absance, I will miss it. Is there any solution???
mjd

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
hi ;
how r u sure u will have to give an interview did u get ur CAIPS file? May be ur interview will be waived , may be u will have one u can ask someone to look out for ur mail and notify u as soon as u get a letter from embassy of any sort moreover if u get a letter in ur absence the interview wont be happening soon because they send the letter at least 1 mth before the interview date so hopefully u will be back by then so u can go for a mth dont worry just ask someone to watch out for ur mail and keep u updated . Good luck !!!

mjd

Jul 26, 2005
thank you Yagana
Shall I write a letter to the embassy telling them them the whole situation and asking them to not to send me the call during this time period?

and I did not get my CAIPS but I just want to avoid any unexpected problem in future.
mjd

yagana

Jan 2, 2006
hi mjd;
i dont think you should write to embassy saying not to send u any call letters lett them do their work they do not bend their rules for us , but i assure you all these things are not as rapid as we suppose in all cases it will take time for them to call you for interview or medical forms , perhaps mths or year even but if in case it does happen quickly in ur case if u get lucky just assign someone to keep u update about ur mails.:)

mjd

Jul 26, 2005
Hello
I have received interview call and unfortunately the date is the same when I will be out of country. now what should I do?
Shall I write them an application to change the date? Do they change????
My visit abroad is very important for me, almost as important as the Canadian immigratin.
im very confused, a long long wait and now this situation!!!!!!
if there is any solution please help.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mjd said:
PMM do you have any solution please??????
You can request a change, send both fax and letter. But if they don't change the date, they will make the decision based on the information on file and in interview cases, it usually means a refusal. I assume that you requested your CAIPS notes to determine what the reason for the interview is?

PMM