Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
ytzmarlon said:
Hello friends,

Just to update. I am at the library on a windows machine running MS office. Everything is up to date, and I am still not getting the barcodes.

I have messaged the technical assistance team on the CIC website, I will post what they reply.
Truly, I do not think this form is supposed to have barcodes. The purpose of the barcodes for the forms that are validated and physically mailed in is that the barcodes allow them to scan that information directly into the computer instead of enter it manually. With an electronic form, it's going to have that capability anyway after being uploaded. Barcodes wouldn't make much sense in regard to a form that is entirely electronic in the first place.

Reactions: canadaVisa10

Omegabyte

Aug 8, 2016
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
LANDED..........
02-03-2017
ytzmarlon said:
Hello friends,

Just to update. I am at the library on a windows machine running MS office. Everything is up to date, and I am still not getting the barcodes.

I have messaged the technical assistance team on the CIC website, I will post what they reply.
OK, I finally got home and pulled up the eIMM5669 I had on my laptop. Frustratingly, I can validate it but no barcode page is produced.

My wife says she doesn't remember that form producing barcodes. Apparently my recollection was faulty, and I apologize profusely! Mea Culpa...

ytzmarlon

Nov 4, 2015
I submitted the form :)

I also opened a ticket with CIC tech support. I will let you know what they say!

A million thanks friends

danawhitaker

Aug 4, 2016
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
File Transfer...
28-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-07-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
05-03-2017
ytzmarlon said:
I submitted the form :)

I also opened a ticket with CIC tech support. I will let you know what they say!

A million thanks friends
I'll be curious what CIC tech support ends up saying about it, if you get a response. :)

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hello guys,

I just filled the IMM5669 form, and it does not require any bar code. One cannot validate it, however, you must have your original sign on the form, as your form will be returned, which will ofcourse delay your application more. Nobody wants that ofcourse... :-X

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
Hey hopefully I can provide insight. This is the form for the Schedule A, background check, right? I included this in my original application and it validated just fine when I checked the box for "Ongoing for most recent address/work" and I printed it off, sent it with my application. NO BARCODE GENERATED. This just says "Validated" at the top of the form, in a box. When the CIC received my application in January they requested my 5669 electronically. I had to pull up the previously validated form, change the dates of course, and then I tried to re-validate. Didn't work. Only way I was able to validate it was to change the dates to the most recent format such as 01-2017 instead of "Ongoing".

I uploaded it like that because it was the only way It would validate...didn't hear back since my PR is in progress still. So you don't need to include this form with the application. It's electronically uploaded now with the new forms as of Jan 31. I would still complete it and include it but I bet they require you to upload it just like they did with me. At least if you complete it and send it you just have to update the dates and upload it manually later.

GL

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
So guys, bottom line is, Schedule A form doesn't need to have barcodes. PERIOD!!

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi everyone!

Seems like i am in the same boat... Can anyone confirm that they have submitted their Schedule A (Without barcodes) and CIC has accepted it

Thanks so much

Emily89

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hey hopefully I can provide insight. This is the form for the Schedule A, background check, right? I included this in my original application and it validated just fine when I checked the box for "Ongoing for most recent address/work" and I printed it off, sent it with my application. NO BARCODE GENERATED. This just says "Validated" at the top of the form, in a box. When the CIC received my application in January they requested my 5669 electronically. I had to pull up the previously validated form, change the dates of course, and then I tried to re-validate. Didn't work. Only way I was able to validate it was to change the dates to the most recent format such as 01-2017 instead of "Ongoing".

I uploaded it like that because it was the only way It would validate...didn't hear back since my PR is in progress still. So you don't need to include this form with the application. It's electronically uploaded now with the new forms as of Jan 31. I would still complete it and include it but I bet they require you to upload it just like they did with me. At least if you complete it and send it you just have to update the dates and upload it manually later.

GL
Hi there!

Im going through the same problem with Schedule A form not producing barcodes... So when you uploading the form to CIC when they requested it your form didn't have barcodes? and did they accept it?

Thanks for your help :)

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi everyone!

Seems like i am in the same boat... Can anyone confirm that they have submitted their Schedule A (Without barcodes) and CIC has accepted it

Thanks so much
Yes it does not have barcodes, make sure the version at the end of the page is Jan 2017. The first Page of the form will have Validated YES in the top right corner.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hi there!

Im going through the same problem with Schedule A form not producing barcodes... So when you uploading the form to CIC when they requested it your form didn't have barcodes? and did they accept it?

Thanks for your help :)
Yes it does not have barcodes, make sure the version at the end of the page is Jan 2017. The first Page of the form will have Validated YES in the top right corner.

Reactions: Kobby009

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Hi Guys,

I am trying to validate imm5669 but it's showing error, i have tried numerous ways, it always goes back to 2018 year and says there are time gap or has incorrect date. the only issue i found is the history has a lot of overlapping dates, and it seems like i remove the overlapping dates then the validation works, what do i do in this case? the overlapping history is not something that i can just delete from the form. please HELP!!!