Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
We will get to hear tonight about results right??
I think it’s already out for North America. I guess i don’t have to sit for another test yay.

Heres my score L/R/W/S (9,8,7,7.5).

Good luck!

Testnm

Nov 4, 2018
I think it’s already out for North America. I guess i don’t have to sit for another test yay.

Heres my score L/R/W/S (9,8,7,7.5).

Good luck!
Yeah congratulations to you!!!!i also just saw and unfortunately my score is wierd in speaking- listening-8, writing 7 reading 8.5 qnd speaking is 6.5 where i took this teat again only coz of liatening as my rest all were gud last time listening was 8.0 how canI drop to 6.5 not sure.
How did u prepare ? I mean any particular book u used? Was it first attempt for u?

Testnm

Nov 4, 2018
Yeah congratulations to you!!!!i also just saw and unfortunately my score is wierd in speaking- listening-8, writing 7 reading 8.5 qnd speaking is 6.5 where i took this teat again only coz of liatening as my rest all were gud last time listening was 8.0 how canI drop to 6.5 not sure.
How did u prepare ? I mean any particular book u used? Was it first attempt for u?
Appologies for spellings. I was gud with all last attempt except listening which was 7.5 , i improved in that but speaking is low now

tuhadapeo

Jul 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal -> Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-12-2018
AOR Received.
04-12-2018
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Sorry to hear that you didn’t make it this time. My speaking is “like native” since i’ve been residing in states for a few years now. However, upon reflecting some of the answers I gave were not grammatically correct. I had 8 or 8.5 in speaking earlier. This was my 3rd attempt. I was a sucker at reading(I know its supposed to be easy, if you pay attention lol), I took re-test second time for writing and this time for reading.

I think IELTSLiz was my resource for all modules, she’s great. There are also few other online youtube resources that help for instance Emma(from good luck ielts)

Testnm

Nov 4, 2018
Sorry to hear that you didn’t make it this time. My speaking is “like native” since i’ve been residing in states for a few years now. However, upon reflecting some of the answers I gave were not grammatically correct. I had 8 or 8.5 in speaking earlier. This was my 3rd attempt. I was a sucker at reading(I know its supposed to be easy, if you pay attention lol), I took re-test second time for writing and this time for reading.

I think IELTSLiz was my resource for all modules, she’s great. There are also few other online youtube resources that help for instance Emma(from good luck ielts)
Yeah actually i was also so sure about srest all part except listening even though i did gud at that or say better. But speaking i mean cant digest from 8.0 i dropped to 6.5. I think i am gud at speaking ( atleast till now was thinking this way) hopefuly next time