+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd NOC list

thecanadian

Jan 24, 2009
All, I have read the forum but am still not able to understand the answer to the following questions. Please, I request all the experienced member to help me with this?

About me: I am from India and have already applied under thr Federal Scheme for Canadian PR and my occupation is not the 38 occupation list.

1) I want to apply for Quebec immigration. Can I apply for CSQ and not withdraw my Federal PR application?. If I get the CSQ I can withdraw and send a fresh application. OR does anyone know of a better route?

2) I don;'t know French at all (have just started learning), but still am eligible for Quebec. But based on the fact that I dont know french, can they reject y CSQ

3) I have heard that CIC is planning to come out with a 2nd NOC list. Is that true?

Please help me on these issues. Thanks
2)

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. The only problem with applying for both is that on one you are saying that you don't plan to live in QC and on the other you are saying that you are.

2. If you don't know basic French, you are not eligible for CSQ and they can and will reject you.

3. I haven't heard that.