2017 PGP Applicants

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hi there, I don't know the correct answer but my best understanding would say 'Child' . Question itself asks you (sponsor): Relationship TO applicant, so should be child. I am still not able to find satisfactory answer to this, and is helping/completing forms for my wife's parents.
Please let us know if you find any better reasoning/answers.

Good luck.!
Hello, Thank, i used child and sent the package today. Good luck to all. Le me know if there is any spreadsheet to fill in to track the apps..

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Hello, Thank, i used child and sent the package today. Good luck to all. Le me know if there is any spreadsheet to fill in to track the apps..
Great. and good luck.!

Well Wisher

May 23, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2012
Nomination.....
December 2012
AOR Received.
27-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Request
03-03-2013
Med's Done....
13-03-2013
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2013
LANDED..........
20-07-2013
Seniors please advice.
would it be better to provide last 3 years income (NOA/option C) or consent to CIC to collect my SIN and requests income from CRA.? just thinking which would be helpful for CIC to process the application (not only mine but other in queue as well) quicker. Or it doesn't matter.?

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014
So, what is the relationship between sponsor and main applicant?child or parent?i believe is child
Hi mufarina, I would like to correct my previous reply about this question. After some more verification, I agree that the relationship should be "Child" if you are sponsoring your parents and"grand child" for your grand parents.

I came to this conclusion as I noticed in the drop down there are only option of child and grand child. For the confusing case of confusing reply as parent, there has to be grand parent option as well. But its not there. So I corrected my previous understanding about the question and believe that "Child" is the correct answer. Sorry for confusion there.

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Seniors please advice.
would it be better to provide last 3 years income (NOA/option C) or consent to CIC to collect my SIN and requests income from CRA.? just thinking which would be helpful for CIC to process the application (not only mine but other in queue as well) quicker. Or it doesn't matter.?

I dont think it matters, but going with consent might eliminate errors on our part.

Indian girl

May 11, 2017
Hi mufarina, I would like to correct my previous reply about this question. After some more verification, I agree that the relationship should be "Child" if you are sponsoring your parents and"grand child" for your grand parents.

I came to this conclusion as I noticed in the drop down there are only option of child and grand child. For the confusing case of confusing reply as parent, there has to be grand parent option as well. But its not there. So I corrected my previous understanding about the question and believe that "Child" is the correct answer. Sorry for confusion there.

Hello everyone

IMM 1344 page 3 Q9

What if my cosigner previously married question answer is yes- then Under family name - after marriage his previously wife used his family name.

But after divorce don't know what she use now.

So what would be family name ? Keep the previous name or just use the given name as family name , hope she don't change the given name .

And second question length of relationship
From to?

From - date or marriage or engagement?

To date of divorce or date of separation

Expert advice please.........

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012

Thanks for the reply:)

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
wow, canada post really moved fast. my application was signed for receiving in less that 24h. did anybody sent their application and got anything back?AOR or something?or it's too early....

Rachel4511

Oct 14, 2016
This is very stupid, there are 89000 people in the list and there are many of them not eligible, if they do a redraw it should be a real redraw with SIN and income info otherwise it is useless
As stupid as it may be, at least those who didn't get picked get another shot this year regardless if it is still with people who don't qualify. It is something and that's better than nothing.
I agree that there should be a SIN qualification process but they will have to introduce that next year. I'm pretty sure that don't have the time or resources to do that now with the left over people.

jeffporfirio2

Apr 11, 2017
Sask
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2016 was record fast in some cases, hoping 2017 moves even faster...except for Mexico LVo..they are the slowest of the bunch

Maan997

Oct 21, 2015
Hi There,

Need help in paying my fees online.

Actually, i had applied for SuperVisa online before and now got the invitation for Sponsorship. When I go online to pay the fee, it asks if we have the email address and password to login but the acount that i created online to apply uses USERNAME to login. thoughit has an email ID registered with it but its not working to login to pay fees online. can someone guide on this if i have to create a new ID for that or if not how can i use the existing one to pay fesss.

Thanks,

sugarcane

Mar 21, 2013
Hi folks,

I appreciate the seniors and those who have been answering our questions here.
I am in the process of filling the PGP application to sponsor my dad and I have a question.

My dad is presently not in the country and I am filling out this application on his behalf, I.e the sponsor and primary applicant page.

His passport photo is required for this application, how do I go about this when he is not physically present in Canada.I tried printing out a digital photo of him here that was taken back home but CIC requires the stamp of the photo company with date and name at the back of the photo.

Anybody has experience with this? Seniors please help

Deep1

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Toronto
Hi,

Just want to confirm ...
On the form IMM 1344 (Application to sponsor) question ask following:-
"If you are a permanent resident or a naturalized Canadian citizen, provide the following information
a) Date on which you obtained this status (whichever is more recent)

And: date of oath , if yes which document will show this date.
b)UCI/Client ID

Ans-UCI number need to mention for citizen as well.

can-quest

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Hello Sr Members, need you guidance... i am in process of filling the forms for my parents. Under additional information, there is section for places they stayed in last 10 years... they being travelling mostly between INdia and USA. do we need to write all entries or only ones which are more than six months out of India.

Thanks in advance