+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

16 weeks visa processing

Cute-pecky

Nov 13, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have applied to various schools in Canada since September and awaiting my admission letter for a Post Graduate program,
But it's a taking a forever for the letter to arrive.

However taking into consideration the 16 weeks for visa to ready, it's making me more nervous especially when am going to a country I have not been before plus the commencement of the session.

Anyone knows how you can speed up your Student visa processes to suit your resumption date?

rinda.philkhana

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have applied to various schools in Canada since September and awaiting my admission letter for a Post Graduate program,
But it's a taking a forever for the letter to arrive.

However taking into consideration the 16 weeks for visa to ready, it's making me more nervous especially when am going to a country I have not been before plus the commencement of the session.

Anyone knows how you can speed up your Student visa processes to suit your resumption date?
Hi Pecky,

First of all you would need a letter of acceptance from a College / University along with your tuition fee paid receipt and other required documents before you apply for a Study Permit Visa.

Yes now a days Colleges take a long time in order to issue the acceptance. Please contact your respective college in-order to expedite the process. You have to do your own follow-up's even if you are going through an agent.

My case was similar to yours. I have applied through an agent, however based on the delay I have personally followed-up with Seneca College thrice in order for them to issue of Offer Letter. Further which I got my Unconditional Offer Letter within 3 days of making the payment, has i called them and informed the sense of urgency to apply for Study Permit as was running short of time.

Please get your unique ID number (Application No) to state when you contact your respective College's. Nothing is impossible,so its good to step up and push our own profiles.

Regards!