+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

》》》》Super Visa questions for my mom《《《《

PRgomyhome

Jun 7, 2021
Hi guys!I'm going to apply super visa for my mom in few months.

My mom was divorced and now is single, does she need to prepare a divorced certificate?? As the CIC guides only shows marriage certificate for parents, I am confused about my mom's situation a little bit.

Also, please copy me a link if there is a tracking google sheet for all applicants to update their status in year 2020 or 2021, I can't find it......but I really want to know current processing pace during COVID-19.

Thanks everybody

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

My mom was divorced and now is single, does she need to prepare a divorced certificate?? As the CIC guides only shows marriage certificate for parents, I am confused about my mom's situation a little bit.

Also, please copy me a link if there is a tracking google sheet for all applicants to update their status in year 2020 or 2021, I can't find it......but I really want to know current processing pace during COVID-19.

Thanks everybody
Yes she will need to provide proof that she is divorced.

Reactions: PRgomyhome

Loli 123

May 24, 2021

Thanks everybody
Yes she needs to give divorce certificate?? Current processing time is 250 days but still it depent from where she is applying wich country ? Plz share the update best of luck ,,