+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ZERO Mortgage - Is there a 100% Shariah Compliant HALAL mortgage in Canada

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We need more Muslim investors to pool money and help fellow Muslims buy their homes using Musharka or Ijara contracts. Looking at the current rental rates in GTA, I am sure the investors will get a handsome rental income from those homes as a return on investment. I am seriously thinking of starting working on it next year. It's been more than a year that I moved to Canada, have a good job, the down payment and even got pre-approved for the mortgage but still unable to convince myself that it's okay to buy just one home this way.
That depends how much investors are borrowing from their mortgage banks. If the title is clear and they bought the property not early in the year, sure they get a handsome rental income from those homes as a return on investments.

Ibs27

May 31, 2023
Assalamualaikum, does anyone have a pdf contract copy of Manzil’s diminishing musharaka? I tried looking but no luck..

I am not looking for their fatwa pages, what I am looking for is the contract itself so that I can read it for myself and consult with others to make my conclusion.

Nodajan

Jul 6, 2023
Assalamualaikum, does anyone have a pdf contract copy of Manzil’s diminishing musharaka? I tried looking but no luck..

I am not looking for their fatwa pages, what I am looking for is the contract itself so that I can read it for myself and consult with others to make my conclusion.
Assalam alaikkum, I am currently waiting for Amjaonline.org fatwa on manzil, if things are good then inshallah will proceed. Please share if anyone else has any information about Manzil, after hearing about zero mortage it is difficult to believe anyone.

Ibs27

May 31, 2023
Walaikumassalam, please let me know when you hear back.
Did you already get pre approval with Manzil?