+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your Travels (IMM5562) Question

ZiggyLloyd

Oct 26, 2011
Hi all,

Just about ready to send my application off, just had quick question about something I just noticed on my completed IMM 5562 form... Basically, if I have traveled to a country on a single trip and visited more then one city in the country during that trip, I have put this information all in one row to show it was one single trip.

So for example, my last trip outside of Canada was in March 2013 for 7 days, and I've listed San Franscisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Monterey, USA all in the same row. Is this ok, or shall I write individual rows out for San Fra, Vegas, LA and Monterey and just put the individual days I was in each city?

I guess this isn't really a biggie but just wondering what others have done incase I get a strict immigration officer...

Cheers guys :D

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
ZiggyLloyd said:
Hi all,

Just about ready to send my application off, just had quick question about something I just noticed on my completed IMM 5562 form... Basically, if I have traveled to a country on a single trip and visited more then one city in the country during that trip, I have put this information all in one row to show it was one single trip.

So for example, my last trip outside of Canada was in March 2013 for 7 days, and I've listed San Franscisco, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Monterey, USA all in the same row. Is this ok, or shall I write individual rows out for San Fra, Vegas, LA and Monterey and just put the individual days I was in each city?

I guess this isn't really a biggie but just wondering what others have done incase I get a strict immigration officer...

Cheers guys :D
I put multiple cities in the same box.