+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your nightmare-my reality-happy ending

skinnybob

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
From the start to finish, i must say that my process has gone through without a single hiccup, that is until Canada post got involved. My passport return tracker was activated on Dec 5th. On the 8th of December the tracker showed -delivered, But my passport was not delivered. For two days thanks to Canada post, I was quite unsure of what to do. Stressed enough to wanna slap a puppy! Today Canada post decided to deliver the passport. The tracker still shows delivered on Dec 8th. Im going to go get my money back (For the 2 day gurantee)

Anyways.. thank you guys so much, you've helped answer a lot of my questions. One piece of advice - relax, most of the tension is a result of impatience, or in my case thanks to Canada post.
2nd piece of advice - dont skimp, pay for signature confirmation.
I will be crossing at the Pacific/Peace arch crossing in Vancouver, canada. PM me if you have any questions.
If this helps - App received by CIC Early March 2014, Passport received (process complete) 10th of Dec (or 8th according to canada post)

wonderclicks

Nov 3, 2013
Mississauga
Congrats !!

Good to hear you had happy ending with Canada Post :p

You are right we should always go for Signature required for return package as well, this way you will get rid of Canada post errors.

Wonderclicks.

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Hi

Seems there is an issue with Canada Post.I have sent my passport to Ottawa last Friday via express post and shows in transit since Saturday.Expected delivery stated was yesterday but still not delivered.I forgot to ask for a signature option on it.I called Canada post and reported it.Until now no movement in status.Praying that it will be received by Ottawa tomorrow.