+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your help please!!!

Wavy

Aug 15, 2014
Hello members. I realized that I have made an error id my noc and schedule A. I fixed the two minor errors and EMAILED a new LOE and a new copy of Schedule A ..do I have to send the same docs by mail even though I received an email from them confirming that they received my updated docs? Also gcsm notes confirm that they have received my updates. Please help

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
I assume you meant Schedule 8 - and no, you do not need to send anything via snail mail

Wavy said:
Hello members. I realized that I have made an error id my noc and schedule A. I fixed the two minor errors and EMAILED a new LOE and a new copy of Schedule A ..do I have to send the same docs by mail even though I received an email from them confirming that they received my updated docs? Also gcsm notes confirm that they have received my updates. Please help

scoot

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
Amisnic said:
I assume you meant Schedule 8 - and no, you do not need to send anything via snail mail
Schedule A-Personal history/background.
You most likely don't have to,I did though just to play safe.

angrybunny1986

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
March 25th, 2014
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Wavy said:
you dont have to mail the documents if CIC email you saying they have confirmed that they received your updated files

Wavy

Aug 15, 2014
Thanks amni....it's schedule 8 where you have to put in your work experience and NOC code. Because I chose the wrong noc I made an amendment to schedule 8 back in November and only sent it by email. When looking at the checklist, it states that an original copy is required. :eek: 5 months later(today) I thought about sending by mail just to be safe.

Wavy

Aug 15, 2014
angrybunny1986 said:
you dont have to mail the documents if CIC email you saying they have confirmed that they received your updated files
thanks for the quick help guys you all rock!!