?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
Work Visa - Feb. 2012
LANDED..........
March 22nd, 2012
Hello Experts ;D

I have gone through each of my job descriptions and found the corresponding NOC, except for the following:Team Lead and Opex Financial Analyst ExxonMobil Canada (EMC)
This a combine job of a Team Lead and Opex financial Analyst, in which I do financial analyst duties like in NOC
NOC 1112 Financial and investment analysts, but it also supervised as a Team Lead, 2 other employees positions, volumes analyst and earning analyst who are also financial analysts.
For the Lead part this is not yet a manager or full supervisor position, so I do not really know where a Team Lead and Opex financial Analyst role like this below will fall in the NOC categories.
Note: before this position I had the position of Senior financial Analyst which falls adequately in NOC 1112 Financial and investment analysts descriptions, so that is why I do not know if I should use the same NOC for the Team Lead and Opex Financial Analyst, please see the description below:

Team Lead and Opex Financial Analyst (WHAT NOC SHOULD THIS BE?)[/b]

· Promoted to a lead position role within one year and a half of joining IOL due to excellent performance evaluation as a Sr. Financial Analyst

· Assessing business controls and making recommendations for improvement to management and implementing new processes:

- Identified actions to increase focus on the priority of balancing work-loads in the reporting group by coordinating hiring contractors
during peak activities in order to enable a more efficient work load for FAST implementation

-Successfully coordinated the implementation of EMC East's coast new FAST reporting
system within a reduced window of time 3mo

· Provide mentoring and guidance to other employees involved in internal financial reporting activities for ExxonMobil Canada East:
Coordinated the induction, coaching, training and seamless transition for Volume analyst and FAST analyst contractors for the East's coast
reporting

· Excellent team support on the coordination, preparation and timeliness completion of Unit Internal Assessment CIM's testing; Aided to
raised awareness on Co-workers for a sound and control environment for the elements

- Supervise and guide Volume analyst and Earning Analyst financial reporting for EMC East

- Monthly coordination and preparation of IOR (Imperial Oil) and EMC (ExxonMobil Co.) financial and operating package for America's
Corporate management review

· Calculating and reporting internal/ external revenues and royalties

· Calculating and reporting internal/ external cost activities for ExxonMobil Canada East

PREVIOUS POSITION SO THAT YOU HAVE A REFERENCE

Senior Financial Analyst –NOC 1112 Financial and investment analysts – Financial Analyst

· Selected by ExxonMobil's Global Downstream Financial Manager out of all Controller's employees in Central America to be transfer to Imperial Oil to become part of the financial reporting department made up of 6 team members to perform Business Financial Reporting Analysis review for a Billion dollar affiliate corporation and present results to Corporate Management

· Monthly coordination and preparation of IOR (Imperial Oil) and EMC (ExxonMobil Co.) financial and operating package for America's Corporate management review

· Coordination abilities of seven accounting operations analyst for the internal reporting, analysis and preparation of financial reports with variances commentaries for management financial evaluation use

· Monthly reviews of calculations and internal reporting royalties, realizations and $34M in expenses activities

Thank you in advance for the guidance you can provide me a letting me know what NOC I should put for Team Lead and Opex Financial Analyst

arlesoma

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
Work Visa - Feb. 2012
LANDED..........
March 22nd, 2012
Experts/friends - a little bit of help won't hurt. ;)
Thank you very much.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
I'm NOC 1112, and my understanding is it's mostly Investment Management and Corporate Finance-work (e.g. funding/financing/investment/securities analysis).

Your duties on both are more on financial reporting.

Then again, I'm no expert...why don't you send an email to HRSDC and they will help you choose the proper code.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
not my field, I can't say if the code is appropriate, but unless you are a supervisor or manager, I would say the NOC will be the same for the two positions.

arlesoma

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
Work Visa - Feb. 2012
LANDED..........
March 22nd, 2012
MenicMonday and Jes_ON:
Thank you both for your responses.

MenicMonday:
What is the HRSDC e-mail, can you give it me. I tried looking for it but no luck.
Thanks.

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Here's the contact for the ESDC (formerly known as HRSDC) team noc-cnp @ workingincanada.gc.ca