+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Your advice for me

chidiking25

Feb 15, 2024
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Hi,
I am a maintenance engineer with years of experience in the pharma industry. I have done my masters in production and maintenance engineering and have carried out researches. Please, how I can find job and get job offer. I wish to migrate with my wife. My wife works as a customer representative with DHL international with at least 5years of experience. I need you advice on how to begin my immigration process.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I am a maintenance engineer with years of experience in the pharma industry. I have done my masters in production and maintenance engineering and have carried out researches. Please, how I can find job and get job offer. I wish to migrate with my wife. My wife works as a customer representative with DHL international with at least 5years of experience. I need you advice on how to begin my immigration process.

Thanks
You need to do a search and find an employer to give you a job offer with approved LMIA. The LMIA proves no Canadian has your skills/experience to do the job only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work experience showing your reference letters, education (ECA), and language (IELTS if required).