+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Young Couple UK needing advice to emigrate to Canada

Sarahandlee

Nov 25, 2012
Hello

Myself and my partner are looking to emigrate to Canada and wondered how possible this may be. I am 30 years old and work within Human Resources and have 6 + years experience at a senior HR advisor level and I'm educated to masters degree level. My partner is 38 years old and has worked in the IT industry for 13 years. He has qualifications in MCDST, MCITP, ITIL V3. He also has the IELTS and averaged a score of 8.

How easy will it be for us to move to Canada and find jobs?

Thanks in advance

Sarah and Lee

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sarahandlee said:
Hello

Myself and my partner are looking to emigrate to Canada and wondered how possible this may be. I am 30 years old and work within Human Resources and have 6 + years experience at a senior HR advisor level and I'm educated to masters degree level. My partner is 38 years old and has worked in the IT industry for 13 years. He has qualifications in MCDST, MCITP, ITIL V3. He also has the IELTS and averaged a score of 8.

How easy will it be for us to move to Canada and find jobs?

Thanks in advance

Sarah and Lee
Hi Sarah,

it is very interesting why both of u would like to move to Canada?
As i got very good experience in UK and i lived 6yrs in London and other cities also got a degree from a good Uni.

Could u please PM me ur email so i can share details information how to migrate Canada and others stuff.

thanks in advance