+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YOU CANNOT CRITICIZE HERE OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE CENSORED!!!

Cameron2020

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
I posted a letter titled "After 5 years of permanent residency you should still struggle for staying in Canada" and criticized the secondary review of the applications for PR renewal and its very long processing time and their denial of my request for urgent processing due to my travelling. I was first bombarded by the forum coordinators and then I was banned to enter the forum for 2 days and now I found out that all my posts have been deleted, except some neutral ones. I found out that we cannot criticize CIC and the worst thing is that my posts may have an adverse effect on my file and they reject my application because of that, or if they cannot find a legal reason for rejection, they simply keep me forever. I should rethink about my perception of freedom of speech in Canada. As one of the guys who attacked me said, I should always be grateful to Canadian government instead of whinging!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm not sure I saw your previous thread so I can't comment on the specifics.

Generally speaking, posts are only deleted on this forum if someone is spamming or being offensive. Posts are also sometimes deleted if a person keep creating multiple threads on the exact same subject.

This isn't a Canadian thing. Most internet forums (at least the ones I post to) have moderators that delete posts or threads if enough users flag them and report them as being offensive/inappropriate. Also, this forum isn't run or in any way managed by the Canadian government. It's managed by private (i.e. non-government) individuals.

There are plenty of threads here that criticize CIC. For example, I can openly say that the CIC call centre is a pathetic and useless waste of space that gives wrong answers to all but the most basic questions and it drives me absolutely insane that my taxpayer dollars are funding this complete disaster in public service. No one is going to delete this post just because I said that.

Cameron2020

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
scylla said:
I'm not sure I saw your previous thread so I can't comment on the specifics.

Generally speaking, posts are only deleted on this forum if someone is spamming or being offensive. Posts are also sometimes deleted if a person keep creating multiple threads on the exact same subject.

This isn't a Canadian thing. Most internet forums (at least the ones I post to) have moderators that delete posts or threads if enough users flag them and report them as being offensive/inappropriate. Also, this forum isn't run or in any way managed by the Canadian government. It's managed by private (i.e. non-government) individuals.

There are plenty of threads here that criticize CIC. For example, I can openly say that the CIC call centre is a pathetic and useless waste of space that gives wrong answers to all but the most basic questions and it drives me absolutely insane that my taxpayer dollars are funding this complete disaster in public service. No one is going to delete this post just because I said that.

I would like to ask the moderator to put my post here for people to judge if it is offensive or not.

Believe me my post was much more polite than your last paragraph. I liked it anyway. Well done.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
The mods deleted your post, they certainly will not put it up again for us to judge. Re post what you said and find out..

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I read your post(s) and even replied to it. It wasn't that offensive, at least to my senses. It came across as someone frustrated by the process.....more of a rant than a post. You did also post the exact same thing on several other threads (one of which is still there) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/automatic-trigger-for-secondary-review-in-pr-card-renewal-t441254.0.html;msg5609477#msg5609477. There was a lot of criticism and your response to my suggestion you post more details was.....less than gracious, but I took it for what it was.....an angry poster. No skin off my.......well you know. I believe it was the last response to your post that contributed in it being deleted, as it wasn't particularly helpful, nor constructive and simply someone mocking the thread. The thread was turning into a serious bickering match.......

My 2 cents.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Cameron2020 said:
I posted a letter titled "After 5 years of permanent residency you should still struggle for staying in Canada" and criticized the secondary review of the applications for PR renewal and its very long processing time and their denial of my request for urgent processing due to my travelling. I was first bombarded by the forum coordinators and then I was banned to enter the forum for 2 days and now I found out that all my posts have been deleted, except some neutral ones. I found out that we cannot criticize CIC and the worst thing is that my posts may have an adverse effect on my file and they reject my application because of that, or if they cannot find a legal reason for rejection, they simply keep me forever. I should rethink about my perception of freedom of speech in Canada. As one of the guys who attacked me said, I should always be grateful to Canadian government instead of whinging!
I think the issue with your post was that you posted it multiple times in multiple sections.