+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

YEY!!!!!! I GOT MY VISA TODAY!!!!

frednixflores

Sep 22, 2009
HI DU YES... YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS... DON'T WORRY DU... I'M SURE YOU WILL RECIEVE YOUR VISA SOON :) HAVE FAITH..

I KNOW IT'S HARD TO BE AWAY FROM YOUR LOVE ONES... AND I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU TO BE REUNITED ONCE AGAIN :)

KEEP THIS IN HEART.... IT'LL HELP AND GIVE YOU STRENGTH:) GOODLUCK!

LUKE chapter 11: 9
And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth;
and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
im really feel happy for you. Btw, when did you receive your AOR letter and when your Permanent residence application not available changed to "In Process"? Because i was approved as an sponsor october 14th. And i always check the ECAS if the application for permanent resident was changed tio In Process!!!

Help me!!! tnx!!! My wife is from the Philippines too!!!

usagi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2009
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
TOKYO,JAPAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010.01.13 App received CPC-M --2010.3.9 Decition Made-- 2010.03.15 Received letter from CPC-M
File Transfer...
2010.03.09. Transfered Tokyo&Foworded to MICC---2010.03.15 Sent app to MICC----2010.03.31 Received CSQ!
Med's Done....
2009.12.07--
Passport Req..
2010.04.29---2010.05.17 Decision made
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congraturation! happy to hear the good news!!

frednixflores said:
OMG! I RECIEVED MY VISA TODAY!:) FINALLY I'M GOING TO BE WITH MY HUSBAND:)

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL WAITING!:) KEEP IN MIND PRAYERS CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS :) I HOPE AT THE END OF THE PROCESS EVERYBODY HAS A SMILE ON THEIR FACE :) GOODLUCK EVERYONE! GOD BLESS!

HERE IS MY TIME LINE

Sent Application to mississauga: june 2009
Sponsorship Approval: first week of july 2009
application sent to local embassy: not sure as well...
Passport request: july 21, 2009
Quebec approval: August 15, 2009
passport recieved by local embassy: (together with other requested documents) sept 2, 2009
ECAS changed from in process to decision made: october 26, 2009
Passport with visa recieved: October 28, 2009

frednixflores

Sep 22, 2009
hi jomar :) i just want to ask are you filipino? by the way about your question.. i recieved my AOR july 21, '09 ecas changed to in process a few days after i recieved my AOR. since your wife is from the philippines the processing here now is kinda fast.. so you don't have to worry... i'm sure your wife will be recieving her passport request around 1st week or 2nd week of november so be ready...

they usually require:

CENOMAR (certificate of no marriage) which you can get in NSO it usually takes 10 days or more so i advice you to tell your wife to request for it as soon as possible...

if your wife didn't provide her clearances here in the philippines on your application i would also advice her to obtain it right away...
she will be needing to get her police clearance, she can get it at any city hall near to her place..

the police clearance only takes a an hour or less. and i also suggest that she provides
nbi clearance local and international which will also take a couple of hours to get as long as she already have a record

i just want to ask have she stayed or lived in abroad for morethan 6 months???
because if she did. then she will be asked for a police clearance in that country
as well which she can get in the embassy of that specific country.. usually takes
30-45 days :)

and oh lastly.. if you didn't include your marriage contract/certificate in your
application they may also ask for that.. i'm very sure. so i suggest that you tell
your wife to obtain these documents as soon as possible before recieving the passport
request so when it arrives she will just have to send/give it to the embassy :)
because you will only be give 45 days to complete all requested documents.

and tell your wife as well if she only lives around metro manila it would be much
safer and faster if she personally go to canadian embassy in makati and drop the
documents in the drop box :)

goodluck jomar :) if you have more questions don't hesitate to ask
always glad to help!:) take care!:)

badhet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
@jomar,

dont worry too much... we're on the same boat... we actually received ours oct. 20., for sure me and your wife will receive our AOR on the 2nd week of NOvember..

good luck to all of us..