But I talked to one lawyer in Toronto he said
You can apply with academic ielts with CELPIP test booking ticket
As soon as you will receive result then send to cic or upload

Pls advice me I m confused

Plsssss

canadavisa13

Champion Member
Jun 13, 2013
so many forum members advised you that is impossible to apply without IELTS or CELPIP you need to have the original test result otherwise your application will be returned and it must be general not academic.
if you do not trust people here then why asking,just do what the lawyer told you.
instead of spamming the forum with your sick threads i advice you to invest some time reading on the CIC website and you will find out what kind of test is required,this will also help you to enhance your english so you can achieve the required score because you have a very poor level.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa13 said:
so many forum members advised you that is impossible to apply without IELTS or CELPIP you need to have the original test result otherwise your application will be returned and it must be general not academic.
if you do not trust people here then why asking,just do what the lawyer told you.
instead of spamming the forum with your sick threads i advice you to invest some time reading on the CIC website and you will find out what kind of test is required,this will also help you to enhance your english so you can achieve the required score because you have a very poor level.
LOOOOL this

It was really a "lawyer" or a consultant?

I can't believe a lawyer would say such a thing.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hamid khan said:
Hi I wanted to F trade skill
But my ielts was academic but some people say not possible to apply
But I talked to one lawyer in Toronto he said
You can apply with academic ielts with CELPIP test booking ticket
As soon as you will receive result then send to cic or upload

Pls advice me I m confused

Plsssss
Whichever consultant told you that nonsense is just trying to make you waste your time, effort and money. If the test you use is not the general test, your application will be returned. You can tell the consultant to close shop and stop misdirecting people. Be careful who you engage for your application, all the best.