+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Y-AXIS Overseas Careers related

viharsurani

Jun 20, 2014
Dear Sirs,

I want help regarding one consultant of india. It's name Y-AXIS Overseas Careers. They are offer that they will help to find job in canada.

Can any one help me ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Scam - don't give them any money. See:

http://www.consumercourt.in/other-department/98306-y-axis-big-fraud-name-immigration.html

There are many other similar reviews all over internet.

HoneyBee16

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied through Y-Axis in Year 2010 and got my PR in 8 months. I did recommend the same to 3 of my friends in 2012/13 and they too got their Visa's within a year. For me and my friend's they were the best. I would recommend Hyderabad & Mumbai branches are good as i personally dealt with them. I am not sure about any other branches.

lotteryisluck

Jul 27, 2014
Hi HoneyBee..

I'm planning to apply for a canada work visa.Contacted Y-Axis, Hyderabad and they sent me a quote of the cost that I would have to afford for the whole process. It looked a bit on a higher side to me. Wanted to ask few more details because you have gained experience in this process and by staying there. I don't think this forum provides a way to send a private message?
If you can send me a private message, it would be great and I would like to know few details/inputs from you.

Thanks in advance..! Taking time out of your daily routine to respond to posts like this very nice of you guys and is appreciated..People like me who has no good contacts in Canada will be grateful to you..!

fukrey

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
I have limited information about Y-axis - I have heard they are not good. Someone might have had a good experience with them back in the days but right now their reputation is bad. Please stay away from them.

I would recommend Abhinav Immigration and these guys have been in the business for years and have a decent track record. A friend, in fact, applied through them this year and a person I knew also applied through them successfully in 2011. The guys at Abhinav never say anything about getting a job. Please be very clear no one can get you a job in Canada (or even help you in any meaningful way except for teaching resume making or telling where to look for job ads etc). If that is not clear to folks they are literally digging their own grave. Any thing these agencies can teach you about job search is available freely on the net and on job sites. Abhinav has offices in New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Hyderabad. http://www.abhinav.com/

lotteryisluck said:
Hi HoneyBee..

I'm planning to apply for a canada work visa.Contacted Y-Axis, Hyderabad and they sent me a quote of the cost that I would have to afford for the whole process. It looked a bit on a higher side to me. Wanted to ask few more details because you have gained experience in this process and by staying there. I don't think this forum provides a way to send a private message?
If you can send me a private message, it would be great and I would like to know few details/inputs from you.

Thanks in advance..! Taking time out of your daily routine to respond to posts like this very nice of you guys and is appreciated..People like me who has no good contacts in Canada will be grateful to you..!