+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

x ray after baby

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
hi i had my medical done in june except xray as i was pregnent and is an inlander H and C approve case for me a single mom wihh my daughter and other son born in canda now my new one born in canada too with my canadian partner not saying common law cause he is not on my application plus to stay together for one year will b on febraury so my question is as i have AIP, pay PR fees they requested with medical have recept already should i have to inform about the baby as the doc who did my medical already told them and they r waiting for xray whats the best thing to do plz guide me thanks in advanced

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Did you contact the doctor already and get the X-rays done? That would be my first suggestion.

Mehwish9

Star Member
Apr 2, 2009
no problem,you can do X-ray after the baby is born,as i did the same,and the doctors do nt recommend doing it while you are expecting,so the immigration will approve it,dont worry,do it as soon as your baby comes.

x5-452

Star Member
May 13, 2010
It is always safe not to do xrays when your pregnant, however we asked our doctor if it was okay for us to do our xray and she said it was fine. You could ask your doctor and get a written statement saying it's okay, otherwise wait if the doc says to wait.