+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wtf Canada

Lyndsea

Jul 11, 2020
I mailed my application along with all other paperwork I needed to sponsor my husband to come to Canada, back in early april. I never received an email with a case processing number or even a confirmation that our application was received or is being processed. I've emailed them and gotten no response back. I've called the ircc multiple times and have not been able to speak to anyone. I don't know what else to do.

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Covid slowed application processing down considerably. I'm a March 2020 applicant and my application was first opened up late last month. As an April applicant you'll likely be hearing from them within the next couple of weeks.

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Covid slowed application processing down considerably. I'm a March 2020 applicant and my application was first opened up late last month. As an April applicant you'll likely be hearing from them within the next couple of weeks.
They are not working or picking up applications in sequence, it's random. few people from June May got decisions and whereas few are waiting from Feb to get ppr however few from March got ppr and decisions. so it's all messed up right now. not in sequence.

Underhill

Feb 5, 2020
Vancouver, BC
They are not working or picking up applications in sequence, it's random. few people from June May got decisions and whereas few are waiting from Feb to get ppr however few from March got ppr and decisions. so it's all messed up right now. not in sequence.
While I agree it's not technically in the exact order received, I'm fairly certain no May or June 2020 applicants have had their PR applications approved. If you know of any please tell us who so we can congratulate them.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
What piss me off more is that some applicants received in Jan-March 2020 is being process or completed theirs applications, unlike other Applicants from June/July or August, 2019 are not being processed/delay for reasons Covid-19. Example my App received June, 2019 till now I’m waiting Dm. My last GCSM notes received (Nov 05,2020) showed NO MOVEMENT since March, 2020. If IRCC have ability to complete file received in 2020 during the lockdown, They can also finalised those received before Covid 19. Why on the earth IRCC don’t finish file in order it received?

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
What piss me off more is that some applicants received in Jan-March 2020 is being process or completed theirs applications, unlike other Applicants from June/July or August, 2019 are not being processed/delay for reasons Covid-19. Example my App received June, 2019 till now I’m waiting Dm. My last GCSM notes received (Nov 05,2020) showed NO MOVEMENT since March, 2020. If IRCC have ability to complete file received in 2020 during the lockdown, They can also finalised those received before Covid 19. Why on the earth IRCC don’t finish file in order it received?
its because some VO's are much faster than others.

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
You don't imagine that all applications go to the same place, same officer to be processed in perfect order right..

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
You don't imagine that all applications go to the same place, same officer to be processed in perfect order right..
My question was why some files are not being processed after easing the Lock down but others files received in 2020 are already completed? Why Covid-19 hasn’t delay those 2020 files? IRCC has ability/resource to process previous received files same time.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My question was why some files are not being processed after easing the Lock down but others files received in 2020 are already completed? Why Covid-19 hasn’t delay those 2020 files? IRCC has ability/resource to process previous received files same time.
it has ability but not Will lol