+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrongly mentioned ielts repeating - No

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
Dear friends

one of my friend given idp ielts test in one of South India centre some days back. She registered for test online and there was no column for filling whether candidate repeating ielts or not. but when she received booking information on her account on idp ielts website, it is written like this. Whether repeating ielts test - NO. but in fact she is repeating this test. She don't understand from where they gathered this information when she never written any where that she is repeating this test or not as during filling application online there was no column regarding this.

Now my question is - Will they write it on ielts test reult form or not. If it is written like this will it have any wrong impact for application of immigration . should she inform idp ielts to correct it or in new format of ielts result report there is no column mentioning whether candidate is repeating ielts or not.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sam3333 said:
Dear friends

one of my friend given idp ielts test in one of South India centre some days back. She registered for test online and there was no column for filling whether candidate repeating ielts or not. but when she received booking information on her account on idp ielts website, it is written like this. Whether repeating ielts test - NO. but in fact she is repeating this test. She don't understand from where they gathered this information when she never written any where that she is repeating this test or not as during filling application online there was no column regarding this.

Now my question is - Will they write it on ielts test reult form or not. If it is written like this will it have any wrong impact for application of immigration . should she inform idp ielts to correct it or in new format of ielts result report there is no column mentioning whether candidate is repeating ielts or not.
1. CIC doesn't care how many times you write the IELTs.