+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong return shipping label for shipping from Canada to US for Passport COPR Docs

anirudhmehta

Oct 18, 2020
Hi I am Anirudh and I think I have an issue with the return label which I sent via fedex.
I currently reside in US - and I was asked to send my passport to OTTAWA at this address
CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

So I did international
Shipping on 30April 2022 and my passport was received by the CPCO center on 3May2022 and the GIC portal was updated on 09MAY2022 that counterfoil has been applied to my passport.

Today is 13 May and Now I am worried as the return label tracking number does not show anything. When I did some research, i found out that there might be an issue with the return shipping label which I created as it was for domestic shipping only. I have not gotten any response from IRCC. I have tried to call them but there is no phone number where you could reach them. Idid submit a web ticket and emailed about the issue.
Is there any other way to reach the CPC center from USA? Has any one experienced this issue and can help me out??# Urgent my phone is +1-848-391-4847. Thanks for your help in advance!